chapter 2

-RING RING RINGGGGG-

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CLOCK" I said and slam my fist down on the snooze button.

I got up and did my daily routine got changed in my outfit (look up) my red shirt and shorts with black flats also my gold chain and ring. I curled my hair and did a half up half down style with a black bow in it to hold the pony tail , i was checking myself in the mirror to make sure i look decent. I looked at the clock '7:20'.

"Shot! im going to be late" I ran down stairs grabbed a banana and left. I texted Lizzy saying I  was coming. I heard my phone vibrate

'Liz

-Okie Love :-) '

I made it to Lizzy house ,before I can knock she ran in to me making us both fall.

"Liz what's the big rush" i said getting up. I help her up too and we both dust each other off. Lizzy and I were kinda wearing the same outfit she had a red shirt and denim skirt. She had her hair out, she looked pretty.

"Sorry but, were running really late my mom can drop us off"

"Really what time is it"

"7:40"

"Yikes yeah she can drop us off"

Lizzy's mom, Ann Anderson, came out they look just alike expect Lizzy's mom have blue highlights in her hair and she's tall.

"Okay girls lets go"

We got in the car and get dropped off at school. We went up stairs to our lockers but, we didn't see Don , i guess he was in class. We went to Mrs.Evergrande and sat in our chairs just in time too right before the bell rung.

"Okay class where having a free day today but first POP QUIZ" Mrs. Evergrande said while holding paper in her hands . You heard groaning and sucking of the teeth and a few curses but, luckily  I'm  a straight 'A' student in my classes. Before she can hand it out to the first person Don came in the door with someone behind him.

"Sorry I'm late the principal wanted me to show the new kid around" Don said and sat next to us.

"Oh. .well, Hi my name is Mrs.Evergrande you can call me Mrs.E ,if its to hard to pronounce. Introduce your self to the class". When he turned around my heart just started beating like crazy.

"Hi my name is Andy Dickeson, I just moved her from England" You can tell by his accent. Basically all the girls had hearts in their eyes. He had brown hair with emerald green eyes that would light up anyone days. He's tall like Don height and fit.

"You can sit infront of Emily Anderson. Emily raise your hand"

I raised my hand , he came walking my way and sat down infront of me. He smelled so sweet like honey .'WHY THE HELL AM I SMELLING HIM NOW HE GONNA THINK I'M A FREAK!! AHHHH ACT NATURAL'  I  just pretend to be on my phone doing something. I heard laughing from  Lizzy and Don I glared at both of them.

"Emily, right?"

I lift my head up to see his face. I just wanted to dye right there and now.

"Yeah"

"What are we doing"

"Oh we have a free day if we get a 'A' on tests or quizzes we have a free day. We can basically do anything,well not everything".

"Oh okay"

I felt all eyes like evil eyes on me from the girls i just put my head down.

'This is going to be a very long day'

Hi sorry for the short chapter
Chapter 3 is on its way
Until next time

~Niya~