Chapter 4

After class.........

Emily P.O.V

Me and Lizzy was leaving the school, I got a text from Donnie saying meeting him in front of the school he has a surprise for us. Lizzy couldn't wait to see it, good thing we didn't have cheer leading practice. 

"Where are they, we been waiting for 35 minutes. THIS BETTER BE A BIG SURPRISE IF WERE WAITING THIS LONG!" Liz yelled stomping her feet with the cutest pout.

I just laughed and shook my head, I heard my phone buzz it was a messaged. I opened the phone to see a random number.

Strange: " Hi"

Me:"Hi....Who is this?"

Stranger: " Oh sorry this Andy"

My heart just dropped immediately and face turned red, so many questions ran through my mind like how he got my number , and why is he texting a loser like me. I came back to my senses and played it cool like I wasn't freaking out a couple seconds ago.

Me: " Oh, hey Andy"

Andy: " Lol hey. Sorry You probably thought I was so random stranger texting you"

Me: " It's cool, hahah"

I saved his number to my phone as " Andy-kun" and waited for Donnie to come and get us.

'Beep!Beeeeepp!' 

" Hey Guys! Sorry I'm late I had to give Ms.Evergrande assignment I owe" Donnie said laugh nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

" FORGET THAT! WHERE'S MY SURPRISE ?!??!?" Lizzy shouted pointing her finger at Donnie.

I just stood there dumbfounded and confused, I was curious about this " surprise". Donnie patted Lizzy on the head and headed to the passenger seat.

" Here your surprise" and opened the door to reveal............

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys that is it for now find out what the surprise is

Put in the comment what you think it  is

Until next time Beautiful People

PEACE!!!