Roleplay Plots #1

1)Oc1's parents were honestly so tired of their kid never having anything to do. So their parents decided to send Oc1 off to an nearby camp. The camp appeared to be normal and amazing in every way possible. Oc1 was honestly so excited to go off to camp. Until suddenly he was signed to be with Oc2 which was a "feeder" whatever that meant. Suddenly Oc1 was going through the process of the camp that was made to fattens up the campers over their stay.

2)Oc1 was currently looking for a new roommate as they have been living on their own for so long and it was time for a change. It didn't take long before Oc2 finds the listing of the room in the paper. Oc2 gets into contact with Oc1 and it isn't long before Oc2 is moving in. Oc1 and Oc2 start to become close friends and started to get along together. When suddenly Oc1 noticed that Oc2 was a bit of a stress eater, which they didn't mind. In fact, they actually really loved the fact that the other ate so much as they were a bit of a feeder. Suddenly Oc1 convinces Oc2 to gain a little but actually gets them to start to gain weight like crazy. During this time of gaining weight, Oc1 was constantly buying Oc2 food and spoiling them. Causing Oc2 to fell a little in love with Oc1. Suddenly Oc2 was was massive and a little embarrassed about the fact he had gained so much in such a short time. Now, Oc2 was afraid to tell Oc1 that they have feelings for them especially with how they appear now.

3)Oc1 and Oc2 were happily dating one another and were even within a feeder x feedee relationship. Well, this was until Oc1 and Oc2 had gotten into a bit of a fight and suddenly the two were broken up. Wanted nothing to with one another as it was truly an ugly breakup. Oc1 being the feeder starts to get upset about Oc2 the feedee losing weight so Oc1 decided to get one of their friends (Oc3) to be Oc2's trainer. Making the trainer trick the feedee went to into gaining turning them into a lazy fat glutton. Oc2 hadn't exactly figured this out until the two feeders decided to stuff the feedee to the brim.

4)Oc1 was known as the town witch and many people looked down upon the young witch. What the towns people didn't know was how Oc1 was a little bit of a feeder. Expect they never had anyone to fatten up. So when Oc2 decided to come along and be friends with Oc1 they took his opportunity for Oc2 to test out some "positions". Of course these positions were made to possibly fatten up or affect the other.

5) Welcome to the hooters style bar with both male and female staff, that gives their staffs big discounts, lots free food, and bonuses in the form of food gift cards. Of course Oc1 absolutely loved their job as they used this opportunity to his advantage. Well as Oc1 worked there for a while they started to put on the pounds. No one really noticed, well expect for an orginal customer Oc2. Oc2 found it a little hot how their outfit fit Oc1. So they would  purposely order extra food offering it to Oc1 to fatten them. Oc2 would then stay over time and occasionally stuff Oc1 to the brim of the left over food.

6) Oc1 was so excited for the new announced candy shop/ factory that was being built. Oc1 has been telling all of their friends about it and it got back to Oc2. Not knowing it Oc2 was one of the new employees who decided it would be best to snoop around a little before finding taste testers for the new candies. Well Oc2 decides to bring in Oc1, telling them nothing much about what all was going on. At first it was little candies here and there, suddenly Oc1 is being stuffed to the brim with new candies and eventually end up massive.

7) Oc1 was worried about the fact they could gain any weight. They had told many of their friends about their problem. Suddenly they were getting some paperwork to go onto a show. A reverse of the biggest loser style show. As a group of very fit people try to become the fattest in just 6 months. Oc1 had gotten paired up with the feeder known as Oc2 who was surprisingly way better at their job than some of the other feeders.

8) Oc1 was an new and upcoming model as Oc2 was there manger. Who did everything and anything to help Oc1 to be successful within their modeling career. Oc2 had found an job for Oc1 who decided to sign up for it. Oc1 was honestly so excited that they were going to finally their first big magizine contract. At first it seemed like a normal photo shoot until the the second photo shoot they were upset he hadn't gained any weight. Oc1 was so confused until they looked over the papers again. This is when Oc2 realized it was a feederism fetish magazine. Oc1 was honestly so shocked hearing this and was trying to back out of it but his first magazine was already out and everyone loved to see how big the skinny Oc1 would get. Suddenly it was now Oc2's job to help Oc1 gaining a ton of weight in a year, progress shared through the magazine.

9) Oc1 is a curious little oc as they are always wondering around and constantly exploring different things. While one day when exploring the woods they came a large candy like dungeon. Where they stumbled in and started to explore. What Oc1 didn't know was the owner of the dungeon was Oc2 who was secretly a witch and had purposely cursed the dungeon to fatten up Oc1. Now Oc1 is stuck going through this candy filled dungeon where the candy is coming alive and trying to find itself to them, getting trapped in rooms where they have to get fattne up somehow and to finally stumbled across Oc2 who could probably stuff up the already plump and chubby Oc1.