Roleplay Plots #4

Oc 1 is a cam girl/boy and one day on one of their lives Oc 2 donates a large amount to them. Being so grateful for the donation Oc 1 offers Oc 2 a private show but while on the private show Oc 2 asks for Oc 1 to do something strange. Oc 1 does it anyway in order to make Oc 2 happy. This starts to become an pattern, where Oc 2 starts to send Oc 1 food just to stuff themselves. The two start to fall for each other and Oc 1 finally asks to meet Oc 2.

Oc 1 and Oc 2 are in a band together. The band becomes big and goes on tour. While on this tour Oc 1 starts to slowly round out, and Oc 2 starts to notice. Oc 1 notices it as well and worries their fans will hate them for it. However, Oc 2 likes this doughy middle and starts to encourage Oc 1 to be lazy and eat more. Pretty soon Oc 1 is gaining lots of weight and Oc 2 is spoiling their big baby.

Oc 1 is an college professor who is well know for their feild trips that they take during the semesters. Normally they are to place to do some type of research or to few some jobs. Expect this time Oc 1 decides to miss it up and take their students to an (Science Lab, Slime Factory or Candy Factory) While on the trip Oc 2 ends up tricking Oc 1 into doing something that possibility does go to plan.

Oc 1 decided to try and skateboard to show off but that ended up with them breaking their leg. Oc 1 was so worried and freaked as to what was going to happen. Luckily they had their friend Oc 2 there to help them. Oc 1 is so glad to have Oc 2 for them but Oc 2 notices how much Oc 1 doesn't take care of themselves. Which causes Oc 2 to spoil and end up stuffing the poor hurt baby for the next 6 weeks. 

Oc 1 always seemed to be stressed someway. If it was with school, family drama, or work. So Oc 1 was use to snacking throughout the day and started to pack on a bit of weight because of it. So Oc 1 being a bit insecure about it tells Oc 2 about it. Instead of 0c 2 being disappointed about it they seemed okay about it, in fact they seemed a bit thrilled. So Oc 2 decides that they were going to be there for Oc 1 anytime they're down or stressed. Bringing all sorts of foods and sweets to stuff up Oc 1. 

Oc 2 decides to go shopping one day and while shopping they got some clothes for Oc 1. Even though they didn't know what size they were. So they ended up buying clothes that were two sizes too big for Oc 1. Oc 1 didn't care that they were too big, in fact they enjoyed it but do to their eating habit Oc 1 grew out of the clothes and Oc 2 noticed this. So this started the cycle of Oc 2 buying bigger sizes for Oc 1 to hopefully grow in. Sooner than later Oc 1 notices what's going on and confronts Oc 2 about it.

A Oc 1 comes to work for a new company. Oc 1 becomes the secretary to the Oc 2. While working with Oc 1, Oc 2 finds out that Oc 1 doesn't take very good care of themselves and puts everyone else first. One evening when everyone goes home, Oc 2 decides to invite Oc 1 to their office. After some talking and some convincing Oc 1 is tied down and CEO explains how they want to see them stuffed and actually enjoy themself. Oc 1 tries to protest but quickly is stuffed by CEO and ends up liking it. After that Oc 1 is disappearing into Oc 2's office for most of the day. Suddenly Oc 1 is gaining a lot of weight.

Oc1 has no money and they didn't exactly have a job. So they wanted to do something easy that'll get money fast. While online and researching for some jobs they came across something interesting. An ad to become an online feedee. They were able to get enough money to buy some takeaway and ended up making their first video of them stuffing themselve. Oc 1 soon decides to put it on the internet and actually gets some money from it. Fan soon seemed interested in seeing how exactly big Oc 1 could get. Which causes Oc 1 to make an social media for their journey and make lives of them stuffing themself. Some were even requesting to feed Oc 1 but one fan seems really determined to feed Oc 1. Commenting on all their videos and making as much donations as possible. Oc1 is shocked when they meet Oc 2. 

Oc 1 is a dropout college student who decided to do like prank videos and reaction videos on YouTube. Oc 2 is their roommate who supports them through this. With this Oc 1 does nothing but play video games all day and eat junk food. Which their fans seemed to have noticed Oc 1 packing on the pounds. With this Oc 2 helping them pack on the pounds and their channel soon turns into a way for Oc 2 and Oc 1 to log this weight journey. Making videos of Oc 1 being stuffed or Oc 2 weighting or measuring Oc 1.

 Oc 1 and Oc 2 is a couple and was planning on getting married. Oc 2 buys Oc 1 a suit/wedding dress for the big day but due to them being on a bit of a budget Oc 2 buys it online. So when Oc 1 tries to put it on, it's giant on them. Shrugging it off and not wanting to waste the money that was spent on it, Oc 1 decides that Oc 2 can fatten them up until they're big enough for the suit/dress
Every day Oc 1 is stuffed non stop until they are able to actually fit the clothing.

Oc 2 loves to surprise Oc 1 for all sorts of holidays. Lately Oc 2 has wanted to do an advent calendar for Oc 1 but with an slight twist. Oc 2 decided instead they would give Oc 1 some type of Feederism related task and if completed they receive an award. Task such as Eating an Dozen of Donuts, Pop an Button up shirt, Get tied up and stuff, and ect. Then when the big day comes Oc 1 is ready for their big surprise.

(This can work with any holiday or birthday. Its up to you as for what you would like to rp it as.)