the drive ™️

recap: after james charles galloped away, dobby and you had passionate and... intense seggs. then, you got in the front seat of the car.

(also: this episode is going to be wholesome, so buckle up 👽🤌)

you begin to drive up the mountain, as dobby looks at you in awe.

"you're so beautiful, y/n. i am so lucky to have you" dobby says, flustered by your shiny armpits and rusty golden hair.

"you're not too bad yourself, my love" you say, winking in the rear view mirror. dobby climbs into the passenger seat from the back, and places his hand on your thigh.

you place your hand on his and he kisses you on the cheek.

"i don't know how an ugly little me ended up with someone as beautiful, breathtaking, interesting, perfect, and godly as you" dobby says, then blushes and looks out the passenger window. "that's not even close to all the wonderful words to describe you with. you're just everything i ever wanted and dreamed of, and even after the past few days," he rests his head on his hand that's laying on the sill of the window, "i just can't believe how lucky i am." he squeezes your hand quickly, and then returns his hand to the side of his body. he turns towards you, just to notice that there are tears running down your cheeks.

"oh dobby." you say. "you know i don't like getting sappy!" you and dobby chuckle.

"i love you too much, dobby. nothing will ever come between us." you say with all the love in the world.

you continue to drive up the road, but now with more passion.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you think to yourself.

ok, no more of that 😍 hope you enjoyed the peacefulness of this chapter because it is most likely never gonna happen again 😘