Welcome/Meet the Founder

Hey Arianators! This is the founder Arianator_Tikki speaking! Glad you managed to stumble upon this account. I'm sure you're wondering what you're doing here, how to join, what the rules are, etc. Well, they'll be answered in time! But first, I figured you'd want to know more about the founder. So I inserted this chapter. 

Hey. I'm Arianator_Tikki. I normally go by Tikki, a selected few have other names for me. I'm obviously an Arianator (I mean, I wouldn't have made this account if I wasn't). I am a huge Fantasy fan, and read a lot of it. If you have any book recommendations, I'll happily take them!

I made the edit at the top of the story, and I enjoy making edits. I have a full book on them and my creations, so yea. I am a friend to loads, but I hide a lot more than anyone thinks. Also, more info is available here:

I'll leave it in a comment

That's the founder. So, time for a welcome speech, don't ya think?

Hello, fellow Arianators! Welcome to the Arianators_Community, a safe haven for all Arianators to talk about their one common love: Ariana Grande! Just like you, the founder and admins are Arianators and work hard to make sure the community is safe! We'll make a Discord server in time, but since we're just getting started, this will not happen yet. We'll host contests based upon her too!

So that's it. See you when I post the next chapter! -Tikki