1

[Right now this is a flashback so you are 6

N/n also means Nickname]

The Evening Star is shining bright So make a wish and hold on tight There's magic in the air tonight And anything can happen

Eudora pov:
"Just at that moment, "the ugly little frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded," 'Oh, please, dear princess, 'only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell "'that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch!'"

Charlotte says here comes my favorite part I heard Her whisper and smiled softly "And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward, raised him to her lips, and kissed that little frog!" Charlotte squealed and Y/n was Disgusted "Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince.

"They were married and lived happily ever after. The end. "Charlotte laughed and squealed Read it again! Read it again! "Sorry, Charlotte. It's time for us to be heading home. Say good night, Y/n".

There is no way in this whole wide world I would ever, ever, ever... I mean, never kiss a frog. Yuck! Y/n said she's definitely her fathers daughter Is that so? Well, here's your Prince Charming, N/n. Come on. Kiss him. Charlotte kept saying. No. Kiss him! Stop it! Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him! 'I won't, I won't, I won't!' I would do it. I would kiss a frog. I would kiss a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess Charlotte said.

Eli Pov:
Evening, Eudora. "Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new dress. Isn't it pretty?" Look at you. Why I'd expect nothing less from the finest seamstress in New Orleans. Ooh! I want that dress! My daughter said Now, sugarplum...

I want that one! Please, please, please, please! Eudora, you suppose you could whip something up like that? "Anything for my best customer. Come along, Y/n. Your daddy should be home from work by now." and with that they left All right now, princess, you're getting that dress, but that's it. No more Mr. Pushover. Now, who wants a puppy? I do! I do! He's so cute! Charlotte said.

Time skip to Y/n getting home and Cooking Gumbo.

Y/n Pov:

Gumbo smells good, Y/n. I think it's done, Daddy I said . Yeah? Are you sure? Mmm-hmm. Absolutely positive? Y/n: Yes. Okay, I'm about to put this spoon in my... Wait I say as I add some tabasco in the gumbo. Done! 'Hmm.' What? Well, sweetheart,...this is the best gumbo I've ever tasted! Come here. Eudora, our little girl's got a gift. Mmm-hmm. I could've told you that.

A gift this special just got to be shared. Hey, everybody, I made gumbo! 'Ooh, that smells good!' 'Random Person 2: Here I come!' about good food? It brings folks together from all walks of life. It warms them right up and it puts little smiles on their faces. And when I open up my own restaurant, I tell you, people are going to line up for miles around just to get a taste of my food. Daddy says "Our food" That's right, baby. Our food. I look out of the window and see a evening star

Daddy! Look! "where are you going?" "Charlotte's fairy tale book said if you make a wish on the Evening Star, it's sure to come true." Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart. You wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Y/n, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help it along with some hard work of your own, and then, yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to. Just promise your daddy one thing. That you'll never, ever lose sight of what's really important. "Okay" See you in the morning, babycakes. Get some sleep.Mo m and dad say I hold my father's picture of the restaurant that says Y/n's Place "Please, please, please!" All of a sudden there is a frog on my window sill CROAK! 'AHHHH'

A/N: Hello again my Potatoes how are you? I just watched The little mermaid with my little sister and I left for a minute to get more snacks and I came back and realized she stole my older sister's red wig yelling "I WANNA BE WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE" and I just stood there like are you done.