7

(Thoughts are Italic and Flashbacks are underline ok continue le potatoes)

Rise and shine, sleeping beauty! Gators are gone Y/n said. What? We got to get back to New Orleans and undo this mess you got us into. I was not the one parading around with a phony-baloney tiara.
TIME SKIP Brought to You By Bakuhoe

Y/n starts to paddle down the ravine Music to paddle by. I could use a little help. Oh! I will play a little louder. Naveen starts to plays an Upbeat tune How about a little less picking and a... When Y/n turned around there was a Gator and she jumped onto Naveen Without thinking Ahhh I can't believe I fell into this frog's arms I know that tune! Dippermouth Blues! Louis starts playing the Trumpet Play it, brother!
Did he Just drop me that little b- Oh yeah! Where you been all my life? Where did you learn to play like that? Why the bayou's the best jazz school in the world. All the greats play the riverboats. Old Louis would give anything to be up there jamming with the big boys. Why don't you? Oh, I tried once.

Flash Back
Louis Jumps on the Boat and people start screaming
FlashBack Over
It didn't end well. Uh-huh. It has been a real pleasure meeting you, Louis. And thank you kindly for not eating us, but we best be on our way. Where... Where is y'all going? To find somebody to break this spell. What spell? Brace yourself, my scaly friend. We are not frogs. We are humans. Louis Starts Laughing Y'all serious? I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia. And she is Y/n, the waitress. Do not kiss her Naveen said I
in a whisper. Y/n annoyed by Naveen and wanting to defend herself she replied with Now, just a second. This goon here got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo man, and now... Voodoo? Like the kind Mama Odie do? Mama who-dee? Mama Odie. She the voodoo queen of the bayou. She got magic and spells, all kind of hoodoo Louis said. Could you take us to her? Could you take us to her? Naveen And Y/n both asked. Through the deepest, darkest part of the bayou? Facing razor-sharp pricker bushes and trappers and hunters with guns? No. Louis starts Playing a soulful tune Watch and learn. Louis, it is too bad we cannot help you with your dream. If only you were smaller, less toothy, you could play jazz to adoring crowds without scaring them. Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, my friend. Cute, but it's not going to- Hey, guys, I just had me a crazy idea! What if I ask Mama Odie to turn me human? Louis! You are a genius! Hallelujah!

(Play the music ᓚᘏᗢ)

If I were a human being I'd head straight for New Orleans And I'd blow this horn so hot and strong Like no one they've ever seen You heard of Louis Armstrong Mr. Sidney Bechet All those boys gonna step aside when they hear this old ex-gator play Listen Oh, yeah! When I'm human as I hope to be I'm gonna blow this horn till the cows come home And everyone's gonna bow down to me Thank you, thank you. Oh, thank you. I love you, too, baby. Then Naveen Starts Singing When I'm myself again I want just the life I had A great big party every night That doesn't sound too bad A redhead on my left arm A brunette on my right A blonde or 2 to hold the candles Now that seems just about right Eh, Louis? Life is short When you're done, you're done We're on this earth to have some fun And that's the way things are Tell it, brother! When I'm human, and I'm gonna be I'm gonna tear it up like I did before And that's a royal guarantee You are getting married! Oh, right. I'll just have to leave a string of broken hearts behind me! Y/n replies with Your modesty becomes you and your sense of responsibility I worked hard for everything I got and that's the way it's supposed to be When I'm a human being at least I'll act like one if you do your best each and every day good things are sure to come your way What you give is what you get! My daddy said that and now I'll never forget and I amend it to you When we're human and we're gonna be I'm gonna blow my horn! I'm gonna live the high life! I'm gonna do my best to take my place in the sun Then They Get stuck and Y/n wipes a Feather Duster on Louis Nose.

When we're human!

(End Of chapter Dun dun dunnnn Ok bye potatoes)