Blast From The Past.

Hello, Welcome to my story. The story of my life, a story filled with fear, love, regret, sadness and above all hatred for a man I've never met. My grandfather, Thomas Marvolo Riddle. A man I've learned to hate over the years.

I never knew about him, until I turned 11 years old when a letter was dropped on my front porch by an old barn owl. The letter had no return address, so of course me being the skeptical eleven year old I was gave the letter to my parents. They were beyond happy chatting about how I'd finally received my Hogwarts letter.

I didn't know at the time that I would be attending a school full of magic and mystery nor did I know that I'd be meeting some of the best people in my life. Here let me take you down Memory lane and get you caught up.

September 1st 1991.

The first day of first year.

"Come on dear, the train leaves at exactly 11 o'clock. You don't want to be late to your first day." My mothers voice urged pushing me down King's Cross Station.

"None of this seems remotely real. Are you sure about this?" I asked as we approached the wall between Platforms 9 and 10.

"You're father and I met at Hogwarts dear, it's the best school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world. That's where your grandfather learned it all..." My mother sighed stopping in front of the brick wall.

"My grandfather? You've not told me much of him." I informed.

"You're grandfather was a man of terrible deeds, like Ollivander said, He was a man of great deeds, terrible deeds... but great. Natalie you're not like him..." My mother whispered putting her hands on my shoulders.

"What if I get sorted into Slytherin... He was a Slytherin." I frowned.

"You're not going to be like him dear... if you do get sorted into Slytherin you'll be driven, ambitious and you'll do what ever it takes to accomplish what you want... You're not defined by what your grandfather did... you're not defined by your father... and you're not defined by me... Maybe you'll be a Gryffindor... Brave... Daring and Noble... Or even a Ravenclaw.... Creative... Intelligent and Witty.... Let's not forget Hufflepuff.... they're known for their Loyalty.... Dedication and Hard work. No matter what house you get we'll be proud of you..." My mother assured turning back to the wall.

"Together?" She smiled.

I offered her a small nod as I pushed the trolley towards the brick wall at an outrageous speed closing my eyes waiting for the impact that never came.

"It's real?" I asked astounded looking at the red train that read 'Hogwarts Express.'

"Of course it's real, now come on lets get your stuff put onto the train so you can go find yourself a seat." My mother declared pushing the Trolley to the back of the train and unloading the contents with the help of a man who seemed like he worked for Hogwarts.

"I'll see you for the Holiday break dear. Don't forget to write." My mother urged shoving me into a train car.

I walked down the crowded isle way to look for a seat. I found a semi empty one which seemed to only be occupied by a boy with circular shaped glasses with a crack on the left lens.

"Care if I join you?" I asked leaning on the door.

"Not at all." He smiled slightly.

I sighed and walked in and took a seat across from the boy who went back to glancing out the window.

"Excuse me? Do you mind? Everywhere else is full." A red haired boy pleaded.