Dementor! Dementor!

"Natalie Nicole get out of your bedroom It's the hottest day of the summer stop moping!" My dad shouted from somewhere down stairs.

"Exactly why I should stay in my room where the air conditioning is... sorta working!" I yelled back.

The news wasn't joking when they said today was going to be hot, the AC unit was barely cooling the house, and some of the paint on my wall looked like it was melting off.

I sat up and grabbed a picture frame off of my nightstand and stared at the 4 people in the picture. Me, Harry, Hermione and Ron on the last day of first year. I smiled slightly and sat the picture frame back down before taking notice of the one on my dresser.

Draco and I after the Quidditch World Cup last year. I frowned that was one of the last times I saw my mum before her mysterious disappearance after the Triwizard Tournament.

My dad picked me up from Kings Cross Station and we came home, all her belongings were packed and out of the house. My dad said she didn't leave a note or anything it was like she never existed. She remained in the family photos, but that was the only trace of her left.

"Okay. Natalie, you've got to get out of the house. You've only left once since you got back from last school year. Come on, go for a walk to the park down the road. It'll be fun and your bed could use a break." My dad smiled leaning on my door frame.

"Will you let me come back to my room and leave me be if I go out for an hour?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes... until it's time to go back to school." My dad smirked leaving my room.

School started in a week or so. I'd gotten my letter last week for the upcoming term necessities. I stood up from my bed and went to my dresser for clean shorts and a new t-shirt. I changed into the black jean shorts and emerald green oversized t-shirt I then slipped my wand into my waistband. I tucked the front of the shirt in concealing my wand before pulling on my black converses. I really don't want to see anybody or socialize at all.

I didn't even write anybody back this summer. Draco's letters became more spaced out seeing as I hadn't written him back. However, Harry Ron and Hermione were consistent on their letters.

I brushed through my dark brown hair and left it roam free before waving to my dad and heading towards the park.

I was walking in silence listening to the cars passing by in the small town. The birds were chirping on branches and bee's were buzzing in the grass along side the dirt path. I sighed as the sun beat down on my back. The park was about a ten minute walk from my house and this heat made it unbearable.

The park slowly came into view as I walked along the path. I walked up to the park to see it occupied by a group of boys who's laughter was loud and made my cringe at their obnoxiousness. I took a sharp breath slipping into the park unnoticed before I took notice of a familiar boy. Brown Hair, circle glasses and a lightning shaped scar placed perfectly on his forehead.

"Hey you finally tamed that mop you called hair I see." I shouted towards the boy who was swinging on the old swing set.

"Natalie." Harry smiled shooting up from his seat and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"How are you doing?" I asked returning his hug.

"I've been managing." He sighed glancing at the group of boys.

"Oh." I whispered stepping back from Harry slightly.

"That's my cousin Dudley, and his group of misfit friends." Harry pointed out going back to the swing.

I followed him before sitting on the other open swing.

"So pretty much what Draco calls You Hermione and Ron. Misfits?" I asked.