Chapter 2

Elena and Kol arrived in Hawaii. They went into there pent. The conierge was bringing the bags up so they had about 5 minutes. Kol glared at her. He was trying to put on a face. He didn't need her seeing through him."So what you gonna do now Elena. Still nothing but a selfish bitch i see."

"Well now your married to me. By the time you finally get divorced from me, i'll make sure you know real pain. And your mother said no scandals, meaning your sex drive, you only can sleep with your wife."

Elena turned to walk away but he grabbed her arm. He turned her to face him."You think this is funny Elena. My fiance died and my mother still forced me to get married."

Elena caressed his face"Poor baby i lost all my parents i never recovered  and your sitting over here whinning. I do think that this is funny. Cause your mother said no scandals. And if there was anything i missed about our relationship." She took a step closer. Taking her hand from his face."It was the way that you used to worrship my body like i was a queen that'll be the only reason that i stay here. Have fun dealing with your new first lady." Elena walked away leaving him alone.

"This is going to be a long year."

--

Elena was standing on the balcony that overwatched the island. Her phone started to ring she took it out and seen her now ex boyfriend.

"You gonna answer that. There just gonna keep calling."

She turned around to see Kol standing against the doorway smirking."So your smirking now. And technically i was still dating someone when i got married to you. So no i will not be answering this call cause i don't have the heart to. Why are you here smirking."

"I want to make a deal. Whether or not you like it or not you are now my wife."

"Yup. Point to this."

"In public we act like the perfect couple and you get anything that you want in return."

"So basically i have to be the perfect little wife. Come on they only wanted me because i dated you for four years i know you like the back of my hand. They know i know you so i don't make up phony stories because i actually know you. I know what makes you tik. I know when you lie and i know when you tell the truth."

"Behave don't cause seens when your angry you over board don't do nothing irrational." Kol bargined.

"Fine you have to act like you actually like me then. You can hate me all you want but even if people aren't around. I want you to act like you actually care."

"We hate eachother Elena no matter how much you try. It will never be what it was 2 years ago."

Elena put her phone back in her pocket. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck."Wanna talk about 2 years ago be my guest but those are my terms you want me to behave. You know that i have a smart mouth you really want people know the new first lady really has to say. Then you have to agree to my terms."

Her phone started to ring again. His smirk just grew."You might want to answer that first."

--
Stefan Jeremy Enzo and Klaus were watching Damon pace his apartment. News spread like wildfire that Elena married Kol Mikaelson."She hates him. She told me that she hates him."

"Bonnie and Caroline are on there way back with Rebekah." Enzo said.

"She didn't even tell me. She just disapeared no note no anything. Klaus why won't you tell me."

Klaus shook his head."Cause its not my business to tell you. I tell you anything i'm in trouble on so many levels."

Jeremy huffed."This is not like my sister she hates Kol and he cheated on her with that Davina girl."