Introduction PT.1

(Somewhere deep into the caves of Europa.)

Commander Zavala often came to Europa to think. But, today's visit would hold much more than a session of self thoughts, he looked over to his friend Erris Morn and remembered something.

Zavala had managed to become somewhat friends with Erris Morn again and with that repaired friendship, she agreed to return to the tower.

(Flashback/memory)

When Eris returned, she wanted to see the three saviors of the tower: Lord Shaxx, Lady Amber, and Lord Y/n. She excused herself from Zavala's presence and walked around trying to find any of them, but then she heard a familiar voice.

"TRY THROWING MORE GRENADES NEXT TIME ROOKIE...I LOVE THEM!"

"That booming voice is no others than Shaxx"Eris thought to herself.

Eris turned around a corner and there he was, arms on his hips and standing at his usual 6'10.

Shaxx: "Is that you Eris? It sure has been a while! Sorry, i know you hate it when i yell but, I LOVE YELLING!"

Erris: "I never understood how one could have so much enthusiasm at times like these. Nonetheless, it was a pleasure being in your presence once again Shaxx. Do you mind directing me towards Amber and Y/n?"

She said with a smile.

Even though Shaxx had his helmet on, you could visibly tell that after hearing Eris say what she did Shaxx grew a huge frown upon his face.

Shaxx pulled two chairs over and asked Eris to take a seat for he had a story to tell.

(Sorry for the First chapter being Short the next one might be but once the introduction is over i guarantee you each chapter will be AT LEAST 900 words long! Next chapter will be the second and final part of the introduction so dont worry! If this story gets a decent amount of views by tomorrow at 2:30PM i will start the next chapter! So yeah, tell me what you think and i'm going to bed so bye-bye!)