Entrance Exam (Ch 3)

Still don't own the photo!!
•°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°•

(Y/n)'s Narrative PoV:

After that night at the park, we entered our final year of junior high, and prepared for our entrance exams for our future high schools. Normally, I would be hanging out with Izuku, but for some reason, I haven't seen him lately, and when I did, he seemed dazed and exhausted. Every time I had asked to hang out with him, he seemed rushed and busy, and half the time he didn't even notice me. I just brushed it off, thinking he was trying to prepare for UA.

During spring break my mom and I went to Tokyo for the week to visit family and have a fun time. We arrived late at night, walking to a hotel and getting a room to sleep off the travel, especially knowing the fun things we have planned for the next day.

I change into my sleepwear once we got our rooms and said my goodnights, jumping onto the bed face down and falling asleep almost immediately.

•°•• Timeskip: brought to you by Eri and her adorable smile ••°•

The sunlight creeps into the room slowly until it hits my eyes causing me to stir in my sleep and eventually wake up. Once I wake up, I get out of bed and start my routine use the bathroom, shower, brush teeth, brush hair, makeup, get dressed, breakfast, and leave.

Mom got up while I showered to make breakfast and after we were both done eating, we left to start our day.

The day started with going to a graveyard to visit grandma and grandpa, we cleaned up their headstones and replaced the flowers that were once beautiful and full of life. After a while of updating them on our lives, we then went to a Shrine. We had to climb up a bunch of stairs with red tori gates to eventually get to the shrine, this one is a simple one, it had a gong, and a little building with a pad to prey at and an offering bin.

After our visit to the shrine we went on a shopping trip, which of course includes boba tea and snacks. You got (favorite boba) of course and your mom got the taro one. After shopping we retuned back to the hotel. We spent the next few days doing random things, visiting my aunt and uncle, going to the beach, and more shopping. Eventually it was time to head home for the rest of the break.

⚠️ Trigger warning! Violence and death! ⚠️

On our drive home we stopped at a gas station to buy some snacks and fuel up.

"Hey baby, do you want anything while we're here?" My mom asks me sweetly, as I get out of the car to stretch and find the bathroom.

"Sure mon, i'll take (fav snack) and a (fav drink) to drink. I am gonna run to the bathroom while you look around!" I reply, giving my mom a smile as I walk into the store. After I was done in the bathroom, I joined my mom looking around the store until I hear the door open. I look up at the person who entered the building, and glance back at the shelves, only to hear him yell as he shoots a spike at the ceiling.

"EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND! THIS IS A ROBBERY! GIVE ME THE MONEY!!" The man screams, creating another spike in his hand and pointing it at the person behind the register.

I duck down and look in panic as I see this man and what he is doing, I cling onto my mother terrified. As the person empties the register the man looks around the store and gets a smirk on his face when he looks at the two of us.

"Hey there you pretty little thing. Give me your money and no one has to get hurt."  Mom handed him her wallet and he grabbed her arm, pulling her to his chest and start putting his hands on her to his chest. My mom tried to pull away but he wouldnt let her go.