The Bloodbath

Chapter 3: The Bloodbath

Damn it!! I forgot my fuckin wallet. It was lunchtime and I forgot my wallet like a smart person.

Marcie's POV

I  walked back to the classroom intending to get my wallet. As I passed by the janitor's closet I heard moaning. Guess someone couldn't wait to get home. I thought. I ignored the need to humiliate them and continued on. I reached the class when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the nearest empty classroom. I could hardly scream for I had been gagged. The assailant pushed me forward and I kicked out. I heard a grunt then a whispered "Quiet!"

Mr."Max" POV

Damn she can fight!! The little hellion thought that I was trying to hurt her.

"Quiet!" I whispered tryimg to calm her down. She just kept fighting. Resorting to force was not a good idea but I had no other choice. I pinned her against the wall with my lower body. I pressed hard but not hard enough that she felt my erection. I bound her hands and pushed her into the nearest supply closet.She kept struggling until I leaned in close. Her body had stiffened and I heard her heart take on a rapid beat.

Marcie POV

The guy behind me pressed his lower body against my back and I felt a slight nudge along the crease of my ass.  He bound my hands and shoved me into the crowded supply closet. When he leaned in I noticed his scent. It reminded me of the smell of red velvet and chocolate that my dad used to make. My heart sped up as I realised who it was. Mr. Max!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I quit struggling and decided that if I was going to get raped at least it was by one of the hottest men at school and the only one who actually payed attention to me. My mom wouldn't care if I had sex as long as I didn't bring home a baby. All of a sudden I heard screams. Mr."Max" released me and ran towards the cafeteria. Then I realised that I was bound and gagged in a supply closet with screaming people not far from me and no way of running.

I have the greatest luck ever.

I struggled to stand and fought to removed the gag. When it was gone I brought my hands to my front to bite whatever held them. My teeth grabbed hold of a silk tie and tugged. As it loosened I heard more screams closer to me. I stilled and listened before exiting the closet and peeking out of the room door. I opened the door and walked in the direction of the front entrance. I only made it to the science room before I was thrown to the ground and gunfire was heard above me. What is it with me and floors?