[病気の新年] Sick! Hatano Wataru X Fem! reader

病気の新年=
ᴀ sɪᴄᴋ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs/
Byōki no shin'nen

*:..。o○Enjoy the story○o。..:*

Today is finally the day of new years the last day of 2020.You being the one that's been in your office for the last few minutes can't wait to celebrate new year's with your childhood friend Hatano-san.
You and him had been friends for a long time now, so you decided to celebrate the end of the year with him and the other seiyuu's that are in the company that the both of you work at. You finished your paper work and got out of your office to be met by a certain figure, it was Hatano's friend Saito soma.
"Hey there Saito, have you seen hacchan lately?" You asked him smiling.

"Oh! Well, you see.. He left the building before you, he said he was sick so he went home early" Saito said. Ah yes, you forgot that he was sick today and that the both of you had cancelled the new years plan for tonight"oh yeah right, I almost forgot that he has a bit of a fever"you said rubbing the back of your head"m-maybe I can take you home Y/n-chan!"Saito said smiling. You nodded your head as the both of you got out of the building. You both decided to go get lunch first before going to you apartment.

[This is Saito soma by the way]

You both went into a cafe and sat at table for the both of you. You took your orders and started chatting about yourselves and both of your career. Saito here is a Seiyuu just like Hatano is, both of them became close and started to become best friends with you. Soma is younger then Hatano and you. You both freak and tease him like a little brother, but what you don't know is, is that Saito has a crush on you ever since Hatano introduced you to him. "H-hey Y/N I want to tell you something" He said playing with his food"what is it saito? "You asked him with a smile on your face " I-i-" His sentence got cut off by a phone ringing, your phone to be specific.

You picked it up and saw Hatano calling you, you answers him"hello there tano,how have you been? "You asked him"good" He said with hoarse in his voice"Wacchan are you sure you could take care of yourself?, i'm a bit worried ya know"you said with an anxious voice"no.. I'm.. Fine."he said again"nope! I'm gonna go to your house and get some medicine for you, you know I'm your best friend and I care for you, is that why your calling me? You need help on taking care of you?"you asked him"*sniff* yes.. "He said sniffling.

" Okay then, I'm on my way"you said and hung up"sorry Saito what were you going to say again?"you asked tilting your head up. He had broken hearts in his eyes knowing that his senpai love's Y/N to.

(Okay so basically senpai means is that someone that is more high class then you like a senior like that it does not mean that he likes him no ಠ_ಠ)

"Oh nothing!, it was nothing important anyways.." He said smiling a bit"oh okay then!, well you see I have to go now. I should pa-"
"No! No, I'll pay for us. You should go and take care of Hatano senpai"
He said smiling again"if you insist,bye Saito"you said grabbing your purse and rushing to Hatano's place.

| ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ |

You made it to his house as you got in front of his door. You went to open it and surprisingly it was unlocked. You got inside and locked the door behind you, as soon as you walked in you heard an animal noise as it rubbed your feet with it's cheek. You looked down to see Mugi-chan Hatano's yellow/white cat.

[Mugi-chan is the yellow/white cat :D]

"Well hello there Mugi-chan!" You said and picked him up"have you been taking care of your dad well today? " You said rubbing his chin
"mrrow!~" Mugi said and purred.
You set him down walked up stairs and got in Hatano's room to be met by him sleeping peace fully inside a blanket with ton's of tissues surrounding him and one empty tissue box. You sighed as you sstated cleaning his room quietly, you went down stairs fed Mugi-chan and got a cold small towel and a bowl of cold water. You went up stairs again and placed the wet towel on Hatano's head. You checked his temperature
"38.1!?" You said shocked but quiet.

You grabbed the towel again and dipped it in the cold bowl again place on his for head again. You sighed and set down the medicines that you bought for him.
You went down stairs to make some warm soba for him, yes his favorite food is soba cold or warm at least it's soba.

Minutes have passed as Hatano woke up feeling a bit dizzy an cold "what.. Time is it.? " He said looking at his clock that is on his wall '1:23 PM' "I didn't slept that much." He groaned and sat up but he was surprised that a wet towel fell from his fore head"eh?" He asked himself as you walked with warm soba in your hands"oh! Wacchan!, just in time. I just made you warm soba here" You smiled at him. He blushed and thanked you for the soba, you say right next to him"now, I'm gonna feed you open wide!"yous said as you fed him the soba"*sniff*oooommmyyygoood this is sooo good"he said while chewing the noodle "aww thanks Wacchan!" You said smiling sweetly"you know I can feed myself right?"he said to you s he grabbed the bowl of soba from you and the soba's soup"okay" You said and grabbed the thermometer and place on him, you check his temperature again '36.1' "ash finally it went down" You said relieved"so are we gonna still celebrate new years together or not?"you asked him, seeing him enjoying the soba you made made you blushed a bit.

"Oh yeah definitely!" He said with soba in his mouth "Wacchan eat first before you speak or else you will choke to death" You said smiling while glaring at him. He apologized and swallowed the soba on his mouth, you notice a bit of the soba on his cheek"hey there's a soba on your cheek, here let me"you swiping the soba off his cheek both of you were flustered in how the both of you were as you leaned back a little bit still flustered.

[ time skip to 23:59 PM]

"Wacchan the fireworks are about to start!" You shouted from his balcony with Mugi that was sitting right next to your leg"coming!"he said and rushed over to where you are. He stranded right next to you as the countdown started.
"Y/N, I.. Want to tell you something"
He said looking at you blushing"y-yes?"you said looking at him as the fireworks started"I like more then just a best friend like really more"he said looking do embarrassed "I like you to, Hatano Wataru" You said as he raised his head kissed you passionately.
It became a heated kiss and well let's just say you need a wheelchair😃.

[ the next day ]

You woke up on a bed with a blanket on your body, it wasn't you bedroom that you woke up in. You got up but was stopped by a pair of big arms around you hugging you closer to their chest you looked at the shirtless figure.. It was Hatano... Shirtless.... Abs!?!?!.
You hide yourself in his chest more getting flustered at the sight"heh, you really did took care of me well yesterday huh kitten?"he said chuckling and kissed your fore head.

Welp first Seiyuu. How did it go at the end? We're you shooken or siprised or flustered I do not know good bye me dudes UWU