[天国で7分 2] Takuya Eguchi X Fem! Reader

Hewo me dude's!, here is the part 2 of:

天国で𝟽分! =
𝟽 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ! /
ᴛᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ᴅᴇ 𝟽-ʙᴜ!

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
- ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ
- ғ/ɴ (ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ)

sᴇɪʏᴜᴜ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ:
- sᴀɪᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴀ
- ɴᴏʙᴜʜɪᴋᴏ ᴏᴋᴀᴍᴏᴛᴏ
- ɴɪsʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴋᴏᴜᴛᴀʀᴏᴜ

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!   ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Previously... :
You sighed as you read through the message again, you have no choice but to come to that sleepover that F/N begged for you

You went to your room, packing some stuff that you would need for the sleepover at your friends house. You went down stairs and unlocked your front door an locked it behind you. You took a taxi and arrived at your friends house.You knocked at her door 3 times before hearing a "come in!" from the other side of the door. You opened the door to see 3 boys sitting on the couch playing some games and eating chips, you recognize one boy that was furiously eating chips while playing Mario Kart with the other 2 boys. It was the one and only Nishiyama Koutarou, your friend from high school"Ehm" You said in the room.

Now you got all of the attention from them, there eyes met your E/c Orbs as they observe you"hey Y/n!, I thought you never come"F/n said walking towards you"in literally just knock on your front door baka" I said to her"oh yeah almost forgot about that" She said smiling while rubbing the back if her head.
"Y/n!, long time no see" Nishiyama said while setting down his controller walking towards you now. "Y/n! Hey, didnt know you would come" He said smiling at you, you smiled back and the both of you began to talk.

[ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ, ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ: ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅᴏɴᴇsɪᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs 🇲🇨]

you introduced yourself to the 2 other boys named Saito soma And Nobuhiko Okamoto.
You noticed there was a certain boy that you didn't talk to, the boy is now sleeping peacefully on the couch snoring a bit. You chuckled as you walked towards the man with glasses and poked his cheek.
He flinched as he settled his glasses to meet your face right in front of him, he let out a gasp as he looked at you for a while"Y/n?, w-what are you doing here? " Takuya said still half a sleep, you examine his features for a while, his hair now messy and his eyes watery due to him yawning.

"Oh well, you see my friend invented me to her house here so, didn't know you know her" You said awkwardly. F/n announced that all of you could have a game night by playing some casual sleepover games such as:

- 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿
- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲
- 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲
- 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝟳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻.

You all decided to do Truth or dare first.

[ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀᴢʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ :') ]

The last sleepover game that F/n begged you to play was 7 minute in heaven which is you actually dislike. But after how many minutes of begging you sighed and joined the game.
The bottle first landed on Saito and Nishiyama, they both went inside the closet as all if you heard them playing UNO together "UNO GAME! " Nishiyama said, as he laughed evily :D.Both of them got out with a wife smiled Nishiyama and a sad Saito following him"welp, better luck next time Soma kun" You said as everyone laughed.

It was Takuya's turn to spin the bittle, he soinned it and the bottle landed on you. You blushed as F/n
Soma and Nishiyama 'ooed' at you and Takuya. the both of you went inside the closet and stared at each other. Silence is in the air between the both of you, it was awkward. But you decided to break the silence "soo... Uh, what now?"
You asked looking at him in the eyes. He blushed as he looked at your short figure that is smaller than him"oh uhm, well. I wanted to tell you something" He said to you fixing his glasses, cause it was slipping off the bridge of his nose.

"Sure, what is it?" You asked him smiling sweetly while blushing, there was a moment of silence until he finally spoke up"i-um.... I-I LIKE YOU!" He screamed a bit. You blushed like a tomato as it his sentence. His word filled your head as you looked at him with a tomato like face, his face was the same as yours but it was hard to see his face a bit since it was dark in the closet.

"I- I like you to.. Eguchi kun" You said. He smiled softly as he lift you face to his and gripped your waste like it his life depend on it. He lifted up your chin as the both of you leaned in together.
Both of your lips touched as the both of you went in on a passionate kiss.

The both of you broke away to see F/n, Nishiyama and Saito smiling widely at the both of you. "Did we interrupted the both of your session?" F/n smiled as you blushed and started yelling at her to stop teasing the both of you.

Meanwhile Eguchi was getting teased by the two boys and now he's a posting and blushing mess.

𝕰𝖓𝖉~