Chapter 3

The sky was blue, watching the scene is kinda satisfying to others but a certain basketball player was sleeping.

The wind gently blow his blonde hair. It's been three days since M/N attend to Karasuno.

The male only attend first period and skip the rest. The teachers can't scold him since his scores are always top 1.

The sound of the door of the rooftop open showing four first years.

"Boke Hinata Boke!"Kageyama shouted to the poor tangerine. Because of him,Daichi and other third years even Tanaka made them eat to the rooftop today.

"That's also your fault too,Bakayama!!"Hinata restored back to the setter.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi just ignored the two duo. The middle blocker noticed the blonde hair male who was still sleeping.

Soon Yamaguchi look where Tsukishima was looking and saw sleeping M/N.

You look like a prince come out from a fairy tale to the two volleyball players eyes.

"Tsukki,isn't he one of the members from that school?"Yamaguchi whispered to the middle blocker

"Shut up, Yamaguchi"

"Gomen, Tsukki"

M/N slowly open his eyes when the sound from a certain duo,wake him up from his nap.

That makes Hinata and Kageyama finally noticed you. Hinata eyes sparkles when he saw on of his idol attend to Karasuno.

In blink of eyes,Hinata was in front of M/N. Jumping exicitly like a bunny, Kageyama was beside Hinata with sparkles in his eyes.

"Whoa! I never thought M/N-San would be attend to Karasuno!!!"M/N look at the ball of sunshine.

He just stay quiet. Hinata ignored that M/N is still quiet.

"You are one of my idols along with Tiny Giant!!!"The sunshine innocent told to the basketball player.

Kageyama look at M/N who look like he's dozing out. It's just like a dream in Kageyama eyes.

You are his top one person who he admire in volleyball. How you spike,toss or serve. M/N easily do the things that others can't in the volleyball match leading the volleyball team won against many championships.

That wasn't all. The blonde haired male also play basketball with winning against other powerhouse.

Kageyama want to toss the ball to M/N. Want to see the jewel blue eyed male spike his toss.

Just like M/N thought,Hinata attend to Karasuno. It's kinda annoying since Hinata is fanboying or telling you that how you play volleyball in the tournament.

Thankfully,the bell ring making the four first year boys went back to their class much to Hinata and Kageyama dislike.

Unknown to the volleyball players,they talk to M/N without introducing theirselves to you.

______________________

M/N walk back downstairs to go back to his home.

"Walker-San!"You look at the teacher who called your name.

Takeda breath heavily for a little bit since he have been looking for you all day.

Takeda look at M/N, flinches a little bit when his jewel blue eyes stare at Takeda soul. Takeda bow 90° to the male.

"My name is Takeda Ittetsu,the class advisor of male volleyball club! I hope y-"M/N walk passed to Takeda.

"I don't want to hear the rest. I already gave up to that sport"That's was the last thing M/N said to the advisor of male volleyball club.