Past- Going to see Killua

Killua didn't show up the next few days of school there goes my only friend i guess. I opened the door to the classroom. Everyday was the same, sit alone, eat alone, leave alone. Running through the door came an out of breath Killua. He rushed to my desk "Ok listen Gon..This is my address." He said in my ear, his whisper sent chills down my spine. A small sheet of paper fell in my hands. Then he walked out of the classroom. That was weird..? 

              2     Days later and he still hasn't gone to school

              3

             4..

Well..today is Saturday. I'll going to Killua's house to check up on him since he seems to have no interest in coming to school anytime soon..The doorbell made a loud almost scary noise that was so loud you could hear it from outside. No answer. "Wha-" A camera and mic pop out of the wall. That's not something you see everyday.. And it blends in so well. "State your name and why exactly your here." I taped the button on the side that looked like a microphone. 

"Gon Freecss, Here to see Killua Zoldyck.." The door opened. The house was big on the inside, just like the outside. The butler escorts me out of the hall and down to Killua's room, the door opens and Killua stands there with a strangely surprised look on his face. The butler walked away. "Killua..uhm why haven't you been going to school?" "Gon why'd you come here, and I don't need a reason for that."  "Well i mean you gave me your address doesn't that mean you wanted me here?"              "That doesn't mean I wanted you to come here." He glared at me, with his piercing blue eyes that weren't shining as they always were..and his expression made him look more scared than mad. "But..why did you give me it then?" "Go home Gon..and it's not you, I just don't want to do anything i'll regret." He looked away and started going back into his room. 

"Wait..can you tell me what you would've done that you'll regret at least..before I leave." He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around tears in his eyes "What I would've regretted..well it's not like i'll see you ever again so sure." Killua stopped talking and walked toward me. Stopped right in front of me, reaching his hands out and putting them on my face, one by my chin the other on the side of my face. He moved his thumb up to almost the same place his other hand was on my face and leaned in closer and closer every second. Until he finally had his lips on mine, I thought his skin would feel cold by the way he looked but his lips were so warm and they just felt nice so..I kissed back. Closing my eyes we sat there for a few more seconds before he broke it off and turned away. I don't want t admit it..but I did like the kiss. "I-i'm sorry and you can leave now since you know how I feel about you." Wait he meant to do that but why does he like me of all people and why do I feel happy and all fuzzy on the inside, like all the worries i had have long disappeared.

Maybe..deep down I like killua too..maybe."killua.." "You can leave I didn't mean to do that." "Killua. I love you.." He looked up with the widest eyes i'd ever seen someone have. "St..op lying..I-i'm fine." "I'm not lying, I really think I love you." I pulled him close to me and pecked him on the cheek. "Okay, Bye now!" I giggled all the way out of the house.I really do like him. It's pretty funny though, I never thought i'd like a boy..though I ever have dated a girl and honestly Killua was my first kiss, which i'm happy about.