"Iloveyoumorethananythingelseintheworld" (Chapter 6)

Then One day..

At 6:30pm evening.. "There... well... let's do this." She put a note inside of Luca's locker. Then, Violet ran to the fountain at the back of the school. The place is really beautiful, peaceful and more, it's a perfect place to relax. She waited and waited. "Huh? What's this?" Luca sees a note in his locker. "Hm.. maybe I should met her there" He ran fast to the fountain. He arrive at the place, he look left and right, he sees nobody until.. "You kept me waiting, Idiot." "O-Oh.. V-Violet..?" "Yes, i-it's me.. w-well listen up okay?.. I have something really important to s-say.." "What is it, Violet?" "W-Well.. Remember the time when we met? I thought you just one of those rude guys.. but when we started to hanging out more.. I started realize.. Things has change in my life... My days were getting better and better.. the bullies now stop bullying me.. a-and.. I finally found a light in the dark.." "A.. light..? is that.. supposed to be  a person?" "W-Well, yes.. and I have something to say n-now.." "Yes..?" "W-Well.. I-It's always been you Luca..! Y-Your the light in the d-dark!" "H-Huh..?" "W-Well.. I-I Love You, Idiot! "Iloveyoumorethananythingelseintheworld".." Violet silent. "....W-Well.. to tell you the truth.. I.. feel the same way about you.." "W-Wha..? A-Are you.. joking..?" "No I'm not! I'm being honest!" "I.. feel so happy.." "Well.. I made a special gift for you" "W-What is it..?" "Here!" He put a beautiful violet flower crown on her head. "T-This is so beautiful.. Thank you! I-It's so sweet of y-you!" "Well it's a special gift from me, it's represent how much I love you! Remember when you told me you love the flower violet? Well I made one violet flower crown just for you! <3" "T-Thank you.. I-I can't stop crying.. I should be happy.. don't even leave me again, you idiot!" "I won't, my little flower, I love you! <3!

I started realize that.. No matter how dark your life are.. there must be a light within the dark..

The End 

(warning: the story is not fully complete, I might add something new and change. I hope you enjoy the story! <3)