"Everything is A Mess" (Chapter 1)

"My life is a mess. Everything is a Mess. I want to end it."

              The girl said. Her name is Violet. She's 15 years old. She has facing depression and more for years. 

Here's her backstory. Starting from the age, 10... The day that the exam results were out. She tried her best in the exams. Her teacher handed her her results, it says that she didn't passed the exam. Well, mostly she didn't care at all. But at this moment, when she came back home from school, she shows her mother her results. Her mother look at it and she was furious, she shouted : "YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT! WHY CAN'T YOU DO BETTER?" And she throw the result at Violet. She run back to her room and crying. Then, a bad thing started happend. Her mother got a phone called from a hospital. "Yes? Who's this?" "Hello ma'am, this is Doctor Emily from Health Care Hospital speaking." "Ahh.. Yes? Anything.. happend..?" "Well.. I'm sorry to say this but your husband has died from a car accident this evening.. and he didn't make it.." "O-Oh.. is t-this.. r-real..? "Yes ma'am, I'm really sorry to say this.." Violet's mom hanged up the phone and started crying. "W-What happend.. mother..?" "Your father.. has passed away in a car accident.." Violet was shock and started crying too. "N-No.." She ran to her room and cried and cried until she slept. 

              The next morning, she decided to skip breakfast and headed to the school. She sat next at the window, where's her desk is belonged. Then, her popular classmate, Annie, walking towards her, and said : "Oh my god! why did u dressed up black today? god! that's disgusting! why can't you wear something more normal? I can't stand people like that!" Violet replied : "umm.. why do you even care? like mind your own business. This is what i usually wear." Then, another popular girl name Natalie, came up to her and said: "Wow, That's what you usually wear? you literally has no taste in fashion!" "I know right" "Anyway! Let's go already! leave this non-fashion girl alone." They walking to their seats laughing. "well i didn't care i guess." Violet whisper.  At recess, Violet was sitting on a bench at the rooftop, just talking some fresh air. Then, the girls came back at her. They said "umm.. what are YOU doing at our hangout place?" "uh.. I got this seat first?" "no! that's OUR seats! so move!" Annie grab her hand and throw her onto the ground. "Pfft! pathetic!" "I know right! you're so weak! why can't u stand when I grab you?" Violet cried and ran away. "Haha! she's a crybaby!" "God! why am i crying? why can't i stop crying! I'm so weak..!" Violet wipe her tears and headed back to her classroom. After school, she packing up her stuff and headed back to home by walking. "I'm home mother." Her mother ignored her. "umm.. why.. did you say anything..? " yeah yeah whatever, welcome home." she rolled her eyes. Violet started to cried again, and said: "why can't you make my day better mother..?" and ran to her room as she usually do. She cried and cried. She ask herself "why my life is getting worse? why does my mother hate me now?" why can't I be happy? why can't I stop crying?" She continued and continued until she slept.