Chapter 8

-Skip 3 more months-
CHANEL POV
Why, why does my life need to be like this! I just want him with me. I want to feel his touch, his hands travelling around my body and his lips pressed against mine. I miss him! I park the car at the hospital and cry.

After I calmed down I walked into the hospital and went to Quinton's room seeing him sleeping like every other day. I really felt like cutting right now but that's why I'm here right now. Whenever I feel like cutting I come to the hospital and talk about it to Quinton.

I sit down on the chair I normally sit in and look at him. I grab his hand and kiss it. "Quin... I don't know how long I can last without you. I feel like dying when your not by my side. And I just-." I say bursting out in tears. I hold his hand as I cry onto him.

QUINTON POV
"Quin... I don't know how long I can last without you. I feel like dying when your not by my side. And I just-." She says crying onto my hand. I try moving my other hand but it didn-wait it moved.

I can move I then feel my eyes open and when it does I see a bright round shaped light. I look to my right and see Chanel in tears. Her hair was messy and she had a hoodie and sweatpants on.

"I miss you Quin! Please just come back to me. I love you." She says crying. "I love you to." I say causing her head to shoot towards me. She starts crying more when she sees me awake.

"QUINTON!" She then jumps onto me hugging me tightly luckily the bullet wound has already healed. "Oh my God is this real!" She says feeling my face. I nod smiling. She smiles... then she cups my face and kisses me.

I immediately grab her waist and kiss her back. She slides her hands down to my chest as mine go up towards her face cupping her cheeks. I wipe away her tears as new happy tears roll down her cheeks.

She pulls away with the brightest smile I've ever seen on her face. "Your back, I knew you'd come back." She says smiling. "Wait let me call the others." She says getting up and grabbing her phone.