Part 1: The new world

Narrator POV:

Some time ago there was a girl, who felt like she wasn't supposed to be alive, like she was a mistake in the matrix. Her pain got worse and worse each day. She wouldn't wanna stand up every day, she had no intentions, no motivation. One day the pain got too much and she decided to end it all. Slowly she walked up the stairs to the rooftop of a skyscraper. She raised her arms to her sides, took a deep breath, and let herself fall. As the wind covered her entire body she closed her eyes, she didn't wanna see her skull open, but only feel it. After some time, when she didn't feel the ground yet, she opened her eyes and didn't see the cement floor, no; she saw a completely new world, which she didn't recognize suddenly she heard something big flapping and felt a force pulling down her arms. She looked to her side and saw- wings, pitch black, held her in the air, slowly letting her fly to the ground.

Geralt of Rivia POV:

Jaskier and I were in a small wood, on our way to kill some monsters. He blabbered like a waterfall again, when he suddenly stopped and said something interesting. "Geralt there is a person flying, in the sky", he had a frightened tone. He pointed somewhere and I turned my head to look. There really was a person with wings, flapping their way to the safe ground. They had short, black hair, as black as the wings, and a white night gown. "Jaskier, stay here while I check that out", I said.

A/N
HA CLIFFHANGER
If the narrator POV is bad, then I'm sorry, it's the first time I do something like that.

Blessed be my friends, your sop_feu