S I X T E E N

(sorry for posting chapters 15 and 16 very late from New Years. My bad. Enjoy this chapter though)

We locked our arms, and walked downstairs. We walked down the stairs, and once we came into view, everyone there was staring at us. Charli looked at me, and kissed my cheek when we made it to the bottom. "You guys are dressed for tonight!" Noah laughed. "Indeed." I responded. "Indeed." Charli repeated after me.

I walked over to the couch, after letting go of Charli so she could go hang out with the "girls." I sat down next to Alex, who was editing, and Chase. I didn't realize that Chase was there in the first place. "Sup, Alex." I said. "Sup." He said while laughing a little. I looked to my right where Chase was. He was just lying on the couch, staring at his phone. I turned around to see Charli laughing. It made me smile, seeing her be happy. I guess she felt me staring at me, cause she looked at me, and waved with a smirk on her face. I smiled at her. I turned back around, and looked at the TV. 5 minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Thomas, holding a beer in his hand. "Here." He said handing it to me.

(omg underage drinking 😱)

I barely ever did drink. Well because one, I'm underage.

TIME SKIP
I was watching TV when I heard someone say my name. I looked to my right... it was Chase who said my name. "You know," he said. "Charli is just gonna cheat on you, and make your heart break." Chase continued. "I'll take your word for it." I said taking a sip of my beer. "She's a slut bro." He said. "Ok." I said taking another sip. "How did you two even meet again?" He asked. "Look, you trying to make me break up with her, so you can have another chance isn't working." I replied to him. I sat up from the couch, with my beer in hand. "You're an ass Y/N." Chase said. "Excuse me?" I asked him. He got up from the couch and got close to me. He quickly hit the beer bottle in my hand making the liquid pour all over my white t-shirt. "You heard me." He said.

I quickly punched him in the chest with the bottle. I made it shatter, which left glass in my hand. He bounced back, and winced from the pain. "It's on motherfucker." He said. He threw a punched at me, which hit my face. I quickly reacted to the punch, and returned the favor. I punched him right in the jaw. He punched me in the stomach, making me bounce back. I punched him three separate times, one in the face, and two in the stomach. He fell to the ground, and rolled into a ball. He was in pain. "Pussy." I replied. I was soon pulled back and pulled upstairs, back to Charli's room.

I walked in, and shut the door. I took off my beer soaked shirt, and threw it down on the ground next to my laundry. I felt pain on my left hand as I took of my shirt. "Fuck, that hurts." I said looking at my hand. It was covered in blood from the bottle shattering.