O N E

Y/N POV:

"Hey Y/N, can you come down and help me with unpacking?" Called my mother.

I had just recently moved from Florida to Connecticut for my dad's work. Due to this, my dad was never home, but he was paying the bills. He'd leave at six in the morning, and we wouldn't come back home until one in the morning. Also because of his work, he would go on business trips very often. He owned his own company, but I've never really asked what the company was about.

My mom was always there for me. Whenever a needed her most, she was there. She made sure that I don't do dumb decisions.

"Hon?" My mother called again. "Yeah, I'm coming down." I replied back. I got dressed, and ran down stairs. I wore black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt. I was very basic. I was helping my mom unpack the kitchen, when there was a knock on the door. "That must be the neighbors!" My mom said. "The neighbors?" I questioned. "Yes Y/N, I asked our neighbors if they could help us unpack." My mom looked at me like I was crazy. "Great," I said back. "Surely they can't be worse than the last ones." I said. The neighbors at my last home back in Florida, called the police on us for a noise complaint for a party, when there wasn't even a party going on. She was a total karen.

I opened the door to see the new neighbors. Holy Shit. There were two very cute girls standing at the door. One seemed to be five foot six. She seemed a little older than me. The other one was five foot four, she looked my age. She had some purple highlights in her hair. I don't really know hair styles and things, I'm not a hair dresser. I was five foot nine. I don't know if that matters, because there were two girls that were cute at my front door.

"H-H-Hi. A-Are you here to help u-us unpack?" I stuttered. Fuck, I was so blown away with these girls that I forgot how to fucking talk. I was so embarrassed. "My name is Dixie," said the older one, I guess her name was Dixie. The younger one was just staring at me, I could get lost in her eyes. "Fine I guess I'll introduce you to her, this is Charli." Said Dixie. I looked over at Charli, and it looks like she had woke up from sleep walking. She was beautiful.