Chapter 3

"I know okay I just... I didn't want to hurt his feelings." I say embarrassed. "You gotta learn how to say no there's nothing wrong with that." Ruel says.

"I know I know, but like what do I have to loose." I say and they all stay quite. "Exactly." I say and walking into the kitchen grabbing a slice of pizza from the box. "I'll be fine guys chill." I say as they were still looking at me.

"We know your strong." Riley says making me smile. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Troy asks. "We could go to the beach maybe?" Bryce suggests as he walked into the kitchen. Everyone agreed with him.

"What time?" I ask cause I have a photoshoot tomorrow. "What about 2." He says. "I have a shoot from 11 to 3, but I'll meet you guys at the beach." I say, they nod and walk to their own way.

"You staying here for the night?" Blake asks and I nod. "What shoot do you have tomorrow?" He asks. "We're going to a Forrest and taking some pics there." I say and he nods.

Just then Sienna, Jack and Jaden walk through the door. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask talking about Sienna and Jack. "We really need to move out that house, there all so loud and weird." Sienna explains.

"Why don't you two buy an apartment or something together?"I ask. "We started looking at some today and we made a reservation to go check the one we liked." Jack explains and I nod.

"Can we stay here for a few hours?" Sienna asks. "Of course yall are our fav's!" Noah says smiling. "You okay with it Josh?" Blake asks looking at him as he hates the Hype House.

"Look I have no problem with you two yall are chill same with James and Tayler, but like Chase, Nick, Ryland, Thomas and the others are just... No!" He says causing us all to laugh.

"Everyone get ready were going to Saddle Ranch!"Bryce says yelling from the stairs. I was already so I just waited for everyone. While I was waiting me and Ruel just talked about his music.