Chapter 18

"That fuck face tried raping me." I say rolling my eyes. "Wait what do you mean?" He asks not understanding anything.

"I woke up and he was ontop of me kissing me all over I told him to stop but he keep telling me to shh. I pushed him off and walked out. He followed me and we argued infront of everyone, then I walked out." I explain.

"The next time I see that dick I'm gonna kick his ass." Blake says tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "It's fine. Soooo?" "What soooo?" He asks. "How was the anniversary?" I ask since it was yesterday.

"She loved it when she opened it she started crying." He says smiling. "Oh my Gosh that's so cute." I say smiling. "What did she get you?" I ask. "

I took a pic of it grab my phone and go to my gallery. I grab his phone, go to his gallery and see this basket full of candy and photos of them "Oh my Gosh it's adorable Blake!" I say. "Yea it is... I can't be more happier with someone than her." He says with love all over his face.

"I wish I had that type of love." I say looking down. "Liz I hate to break it to you, but you already met your soulmate and it isn't Chase. " He says and I look at him and raise my one eyebrow.

"You know who I'm talking about Liz." He says causing me to look down. "I know, but it's over." I say sighing.

"Maybe but don't you miss him... The way he made you smile, laugh. The way you two cuddled on the tour bus or when he stole a rose for you and got chased by the flower store manager? " He asks making me giggle. "Yea...I do."I say and he looks at me.

"I miss Vinnie."