part 6

Jackie's P.O.V:

    I woke up and saw Gabi and Erika sleeping. I thought that it was all a dream. Well.....maybe not.I really quickly changed and went to the kitchen to make pancakes.I was done with the pancakes and was looking trough the fridge to see if there is chocolate when I heard a door slamming and running. 2 seconds later Gabi and Erika had the biggest smiles and were looking at the pancakes. After that we almost fell on the floor from laughter. We sat on the table and ate.

"So what was that between you and Nash?" I asked not trying to be annoying. "Oh nothing. Maybe he wanted to be just friends. I don't know." Gabi said looking at the pancake she was eating."Just friends?Are you for real" Erika said. "W-why not?" Gabi said still looking down."You guy's went on a date!!!Just friends my ass" Erika carried on while putting half pancake in her mouth. "I dont-"Gabi got cut off by her phone ringing."Who is it???" Me and Erika said at the same time. "I-It's Nash" Gabi said half smiling.

   Gabi's P.O.V:

"Pick up then!" Jackie almost screamed at me. "Fine fine . Hahhahahhahah" I said and answerd the call.

Nash:Hey babe♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soz guy's. I could not think of anything. I didn't know how to make that part a bit more interesting. By the way Jackie and Erika are my actual friends. And yes Jackie is my internet bff but we still haven't met in real life

Anyways thx for your voting and thx for reading

      Love Gabby♡