part 5

I arrived at the hotel and saw Nash standing there. Waiting for me. He saw my car and smiled. Before I got out I dm my internet best friend. Little did I knew she was here. But In another hotel. I went out of the car and hugged Nash. He kissed me and we went on the balcony(soz.idk how to spell it) We had fun. We knew about eachother more than anyone else in 2 hours. Well only one person knew about me more than even him. Jackie. My internet best friend. And it was time for me to go home. Nash spun me around and kissed me passionatly. And with that I went in my car. I had a dm from Jackie.

Jackie: There was a girl on the tour that kissed Nash and she looked like you!

Me: Coz it was me....wait you are in California?!?!?!?

Jackie: Surprizeeee

Me: Omg! Which hotel are you in?

Jackie: Im in ************** . Why?

Me: Im coming !!!!!

Jackie: Omg. Im so excited to see you in real life!!!!

Me: Me too!!! Omg ily!!!!

Jackie: me too. I'll be waiting.

Me: kk bb

Jackie: bb

I was driving to hotel *********** and saw Jackie. Omg. I was freaking out. I went out of my car and she saw me and she had the biggest smile on her face. Me too. We both ran and hugged each other so tight. We cried. " I didn't know that this day is going to be today" i cried out. "Me neather" Jackie hugged me tighter.

We let go and smiled. " Are you sure you want to be in a hotel. I mean my parents are not in the house. They are on a busness trip and im alone for like one month.You can stay over" I smiled. "I would love to!!!"

We went to her hotel room so she can take her stuff and we can go. We arrived at my house. Erika was sleeping. We had to be quiet. I told Jackie everything that happened and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Hope you liked that and vote. Requests are open. Remember. Thanks for reading. See ya next time when I make part 6. Love ya♡♡♡♡♡♡