party time?

"How are you?" she said. I sighed deeply and replied, "I'm still okay. And you?" There was a silence for about 3 seconds. "I'm good." she said. I thought about the party tomorrow and felt like inviting her to come with. "Uhm hey, listen. A friend of mine got a party going on tomorrow night, I think. I was thinking maybe, that you'd maybe wanna come with?" I said, then waited anxiously for a response.

"Yeah sure, I'd love that..." she said. I sighed in relief. "Great then, i'll see you later?" I said before dropping the call in a rush because a car had parked behind me. I'm anxious. I drove off very fast. I looked in my mirror, and luckily the car wasn't following me. I watch a lot of movies. I don't know, Im just too cautious. I drove, and drove.

I got to the BnB and went straight to my room. To my surprise, Mahle was already inside. Yeah she's something else, gosh. I squinted my eyes. "Happy to see me?" she said, smiling and raising an eyebrow. I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "How'd you even get a key? You're unbelievable." She simply just shrugged and winked, then crossed her legs and continued watching tv. "Why are you like this? Gosh." I said, before smiling and throwing my body on the couch.

"So what party you talking about?" she said as she rubbed her hand on my thigh. Oh my gossssh was she perfect? Damn yes. I couldn't even find the words to say. "Uhm, a friend, a friend of mine...is throwing a party tomorrow and she told me I could invite a few people. So...you." I said, putting my legs on top of her. "Well, I don't see a problem with that. We can go together." she said.

I smiled, "Great then. But I don't know what to wear. The theme is semi-casual by the way & like we have to wear matching colours, like have to." I said before grabbing the remote from her hand and changing the channel. She looked at me and smiled, "What is wrong with you. I was still watching." she said. I simply just smiled and continued watching tv. The smiling going on wasn't exactly smiling, it was kinda like blushing. But anyways.

We watched movies for sometime. Then I don't know what happened, when I woke up I was in the bedroom. I think I dozed off. But now where's Mahle? I jumped up to check if she's still here. Phew, she's still here. "Oh hey, you awake." she said when she saw me. I gazed at her for a moment thinking about how amazing she is. "What's up?" she said, noticing I was staring at her. I sighed, "I'm just thinking about what my sexual orientation is, you know, now that I've fallen in love with a female. It's like I don't even know myself."

She walked up to me, held my hand. "It's okay. You'll find out more about yourself and accept yourself as you are. There's no rush to self discovery. Some are lucky enough to know themselves by 16, some are not. So it's okay, just don't rush it. And don't stress yourself up about it too okay?" she said, laying my head on her chest. I smiled. "Are you always this perfect?" I said, my head still on her chest. She giggled and replied, "Just sometimes, when I'm with you..."

"Oh and, I'm going home tomorrow straight after the party." I said removing my head from her chest, and facing her. She looked a little bummed out. "Uhm, why so soon?" she said. "I kinda miss work. And the smell of my house." I said. "And your boyfriend?" she said. I was shocked. "Wait what? How'd you know?" I was getting worried that maybe she'd want nothing to do with me. Dammit, why didn't I just deny it.

"You told me remember. The day we met on the beach? You told me you had a boyfriend. Right before I kissed you." she said. I squinted my eyes, and asked "So you're not mad?" She simply smiled and said, "I'm willing to give you time to sort out your life. I understand you're trying to find yourself. We won't get into anything official until you tell me you're ready, or maybe you'll choose him over me, I don't know. But whatever decision you make should make you happy." Isn't she perfect?

I stared at her smiling. And then kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you for understanding." I said. She smiled, "I should get going now. I'll check up on you tomorrow morning okay?" I smiled and nodded. Then walked her out. Atleast I don't have to hide Jeremih from her. But I still have to hide her from Jeremih. Hm, easy. I went back to my room and cuddled the blanket up in my bed. I read a book on ebooks on my phone