Chapter 3

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS KIND OF JUST A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER THAT LEADS INTO THE STORY AND WHAT I HAVE PLANNED... I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! :)**

I woke up on the floor of our living room next to Felix. Amy and I must have dosed off at some point during the movie. I also woke up to the smell of food. I turned around to see Amy still asleep on the couch, cuddled up against Oscar... They must have spent the night.

I walk into the kitchen to see OG making bacon, eggs, and pancakes and singing or humming. Alright then. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. He jumped slightly.

"Nothing. Sorry. I invaded your fridge and thought I'd make food," OG shrugged while starting to make pancakes from scratch.

"Well that was sweet of you," I smiled at him, almost mockingly.

"Oh, shut up," OG teased and threw a small pinch of floor at my face. I gasped as it hit me in the left eye.

"You're going to pay for that!" I shouted as I reached for a huge handful of floor and threw it back at OG. It hit him in the chest and got all over his t-shirt and face.

"Come here!" OG yelled as I started running from him. He chased me around the kitchen as we both were laughing at each other.

I suddenly felt two strong hands grab my waist and pull me back. OG caught me and spun me around so I was now facing him and against his chest. We were still laughing but I started laughing even louder when I saw all the flour on OG's face. "What?" he asked.

"The flour on your face," I say between laughs.

"You have flour on your lip," OG motioned toward my mouth with his free hand that wasn't still holding my waist.

I wiped the left side of my mouth and OG chuckled. "It's still there," he told me. I wiped the other side of my mouth. I blushed a deep red colour; I could feel my face heat up.

"It's still there.. Here," OG said as he lifted his hand and rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip to get the flour that was there.

"Thanks," I said as I looked up at him. I'm only 5'4 so I am shorter than OG by a few inches- okay, more than a few. I never noticed the bright blue colour his eyes are.

"You're blushing," OG dipped his head down closer to my face so he could whisper and make sure only I could hear. This just caused me to blush an even deeper shade of red, if that's possible.

We stood like this, OG's arms still around my waist and just looking at each other, for a few minutes in silence. We only broke apart when Amy walked into the kitchen, stretching and yawning. "What's going on here?" Amy raised an eyebrow at both of us.

"Nothing," we say in unison and step away from each other, turning red. I glance at OG again and he's continued his earlier task of making breakfast.

"Amy, can I talk to you outside please?" I motioned to our back door with my head slightly.

"Sure," she started towards the door and outside.

We walked out the back door in silence; I glanced back at OG to see he had left the kitchen. I followed Amy to the side of the house where no one could see us or hear us.

"What the actual hell Mady?!" Amy whisper-screamed and hit my arm hard enough to leave a bruise.

"What?" I asked not really knowing what she was talking about.

"I saw the moment between you and OG... what about Felix? I thought you really liked him..." Amy sounded disappointed.

"What moment? Of course I really like Felix, I mean, have you seen his face?!" I chuckled at the end as I started thinking of Felix.

"The moment in the kitchen... and just making sure it was Felix you like," Amy raised her hands in mock defense.

"There was no moment; can we drop it please?" I started walking towards the back door and back into the house to see all of the boys in the kitchen, laughing.

"What'd I miss?" I ask the boys after closing the door behind me and Amy.

"Nothing babe," Felix said and motioned me over to him. When I was near enough, he pulled me into a massive hug. I loved being here, in Felix's arms. It's one of my new favourite places to be in LA. I know that makes no sense but it does to me.

The boys didn't have to do anything today so we ended up just hanging around the house all day. Luckily we didn't have close enough neighbours like in an apartment building because we were loud. We learned all kinds of stuff about them but something that made me actually fall to the floor laughing was Oscar saying a certain pick-up line that everyone loves.

"Come on Oscar, let's hear it," the boys taunted him.

"No, I won't say it," Oscar crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Oscar, please do it? For me?" Amy asked, trying to be cute to get Oscar to say it.

Oscar groaned then sighed, "Fine."

Everyone started clapping and I didn't know what to expect.

"If I was your toilet paper, I could touch your butt," the entire time Oscar was looking at Amy.

"That is the best thing I've ever heard in my life," I laughed so hard that I fell off the arm of the couch I was sitting on.

We spent an hour laughing at it. When we finally stopped laughing, we decided to order pizza. I walked into the kitchen and away from everyone to call a pizza place.

AMY'S POV.

I watched Mady walk into the kitchen and make sure she was out of earshot before speaking. "OG," he didn't hear me, he was too busy on his phone to hear me.

"OG!" I whisper-yelled because I didn't want Mady to hear. He immediately looked up at me. I nodded my head towards the front door away from the kitchen.

"Okay, what's up? You've been quite all day," I asked him, honestly concerned.

"Nothing, its fine," he started to walk past me back into the house but I stopped him.

"No, seriously, what's the matter?"

"Alright, you really want to know?" I nod, he groans, "Fine, I'll tell you," he takes a deep breath before speaking again, "I like Mady but she clearly likes Felix so please don't tell her- or the rest of the boys- because I don't want to start anything that can't be fixed." He looks as if a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders after telling me this.

"Okay, I'll keep your secret and if you ever want to talk about it you can always text me like in the cheesy romantic movie where the guy likes the girl but only talks to the best friend about it," I tease.

"Promise you won't say anything?" OG asked with something in his eyes that can only be described as hope.

"My lips are sealed," and we walked back into the house to rejoin Mady, Omar, Felix, and Oscar.