19 ° Unbreakable Diamond.

❝THIS CRAZY NOISY BIZARRE TOWN!❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"HEY, GET BEHIND US, HAYATO KAWAJIRI!" Okuyasu said, gesturing for Hayato to move back. He did the same for [Name] as well, though, a bit less concerned, knowing that she was a capable Stand user.

"Crazy Diamond's range is one to two meters, and it can fix anything destroyed," Kira noted to himself, Killer Queen by his side.

"I won't need to use that ability against you! I'm just going to kick your ass!"

Shortly after, the two manifested Stands began to fight each other. With each punch that Crazy Diamond threw at Killer Queen, the latter countered with a block. The exchange continued for a couple of seconds, neither Stand landing a lethal blow until Crazy Diamond kicked Killer Queen in the jaw. Kira slammed into the wall behind him, his legs trembling from the impact.

Although [Name] had no clue how he didn't get a bone broken by that hit, she assumed that Stand users get plot armor, huh. She glanced over to Hayato, who looked stunned by the sudden turn of events.

Right... He wasn't a Stand user, so he couldn't see what just transpired.

Honestly, she's surprised he didn't manifest a Stand because of all this. His fighting spirit must've sparked from his encounter with Kira, no? He seemed so determined to defeat Kira, but unfortunately, he probably doesn't have a dormant Stand he can awaken. Along with that, if he didn't have that Bow and Arrow, he probably wouldn't get a Stand... It's a shame he wasn't a natural-born Stand user like her.

The heavy rain continued to fall from the sky, gray clouds masquerading the scenery above.

"You're moving way too slow, Killer Queen! I guess yearning for a peaceful life has left you lacking in motivation. It looks like your Stand isn't cut out for one-on-one battles."

"Josuke!" Okuyasu shouted, sneering at Kira. He summoned The Hand, swiping at Kira's injured physique. "Don't let your guard down just because he's slow! If it's best to fight him without touching him, it'd be better to use my Stand, The Hand."

Kira glared at Okuyasu, who changed the trajectory of his attack. "Scraping away to teleport, eh? I attacked Josuke, but now the direction of my attack has turned—toward you."

Both children glanced at Hayato's now empty backpack—which lacked a plant Stand user. Before anyone could speak another word, an explosion erupted beside Okuyasu.

Killing people was what satisfied the man—allowing him to sleep peacefully at nighttime. It was ridiculous how much hidden bloodlust that serial killer contained, seeing how it came in amorphous but prolific amounts.