The Ship part.1

Scenario: Luz finds out about the lumity ship.

3rd Person POV

One day in the boiling isles, luz woke up and went to school (naturally), it was a completely normal school day. There was no trouble, just her learning at hexside. She met up with Gus and Willow in the cafetería like always, but she Heard Willow and Gus talking about her in the distance. Luz was curious so she walked towards them.

Luz POV

I walked towards gus and willow, then I asked them "what you guys talking about??" Willow responded "Oh! Nothing luz, don't worry about it" While covering Gus's mouth so he would stop talking. I looked at them with a questioning face and asked "are you guys hiding something from me?" Gus then responded with a gasp of air because he couldn't breathe over Willows's hand on his mouth, followed by him saying "you got us, we were talking about you. Sorry luz.." I looked at gus with an expresión of pity and patted him on the head. His face went from sad to happy and cheerful. Then, I asked willow: "what about me where you are guys talking about?" Willow let out a sigh and said, "There's this thing going around in the school, it's a.." Willow was cut off by guys continuing her sentence cheerfully saying "It's a ship!" "Gus!" spat Willow while giving him a little push signaling to be a little quieter. I got excited when he said ship, people shipped me with someone? But who? It was truly something I was very confused about. I then asked them: "Whats the name of the ship?" They both looked at each other nervously for about 3 seconds. Willow then mumbled, "The ship name is lumity.." I didn't hear her well at first so then I asked "can you repeat that?" Gus then repeated in a reasonably loud voice "The ship's name is lumity!" The table next to us looked at us like we were weirdos for about 10 seconds, then looked away. 'lumity' I thought, who could that be? It took me a minute to figure it out. Lumity, the first part is Luz and the only person in the school who's named ends with mity is... Wait... "I'M BEING SHIPPED WITH AMITY!?" I shouted, most of the cafetería Heard me and looked at us like weirdos. I covered y face with embarrassment and ran away from the cafetería.