The ship Part.2

Luz POV

I ran away from the cafeteria as fast as I could, I felt so embarrassed. I didn't even want to get back to any of my classes so I just ran home, people are going to start thinking I'm weird and disgusting; just like in my other school... NO! I won't let that happen, this is supposed to be a place where I can be free and I don't have to worry about the conflicts in the human world. When I got to The Owl House I ran to my room and closed the door. I sat there for a while, remembering what had happened. Me? Amity? Since when were we a thing? It was just something that I couldn't get off my mind...

The next day I was afraid to go to school because I couldn't face the fact that actual people at hexside wanted me and amity to be together. I do admit, she is pretty cute and I have had a crush on her for a while, I've kept it as hidden as I can but what if people can still tell? Amity could never have feelings for me, I'm just a weirdo who wants to do magic. I gained up my courage and decided to go to school, I got there and kept a low profile. It felt like everyone was looking at me (partially because I'm human) but I started noticing all their judgy faces, most of them were negative, I felt super uncomfortable. I couldn't take the staring anymore so I just ran to class, I was about to reach the door but someone was in the way so I accidentally tackled them. I felt so bad and so embarrassed when I opened my eyes to see them I couldn't believe It... I HAD TACKLED AMITY!

I tried to get up but we were in such a weird position, I just wanted to disappear. My left and right arms were at her sides holding me up, she had her legs open which made me land in between them, our heads were so close, a little closer and we would have kissed... I immediately looked away and stood up, I also helped her up because it was a nice thing to do. I was blushing a little, trying to contain my embarrassment, it was then that ii noticed amity was completely red. We were in silence for a bit until she said: "W-well w-we better get to c-class...". I noticed her stuttering a lot but I didn't make a comment and just went into the classroom silently without even looking at each other. Abomination class is always interesting but I couldn't concentrate because my mind was only focusing on amity. Was she into me? Does she have a crush on me? Has she told anyone that she has a crush on me? I was completely at a loss for words and I didn't even participate in the class because I don't have the courage to speak even close to amity right now.