4

Nova pov

A child?!!!
No I must've heard wrong...wait forget about the child, I need to make more sounds.

Mom's pov

"My dear lord.....My child is crying!"
I cried with the baby while my husband took her from the doctor. And she stopped crying again. Pftt She had a smirk on her face, how cute.

Wait...I don't think she can control her face yet?
Um well my child is special anyways <3

Nova's pov

Everything's warm again, it's warm and soft but hard at the same time. Heh that pervert couldn't even kidnap me while I can't do anything..how useless pft.

"Hello baby"-Dad

Oh my god..it's Dad!!
He sounds so much like father.
I want to open my eyes
*tries to open her eyes*

Well darn, I can't. I'm too lazy

I'll just sleep for now.

Third person pov

When Nova's parents saw her they immediately thought of the name Nova..and named their child.

A few weeks after Nova was born she realised that Mom is her mother and Dad is her father and that she is Baby.
Her father looks like her father who died in her past life.

Nova would just smile everytime she sees her parents.

Nova's pov

-I'm 3 months old now-

So this is what Nini meant about a new start. Hmm well I have no complaints.

(Nini-phoenix)

I've noticed that my parents are rich..extremely rich at that. I heard them saying they own heaps of big companies and schools and that I am their only heir so they've decided to hide my identity to protect me.

I understand what they're saying but they think I don't. I've adapted to this world and I've decided to fulfil my parents' wish as their heir and take over the businesses when it's time.

They are usually very busy but they make time for me.
And everytime they're not at home I sneak out of my room and crawl to the library which is where dad and mom always go to. I love reading.

"Mrs.Nova~"

oop- that's my babysitter! I gotta hide.

"Mrs. nova, I know you're in here"

Damn this...

"Waah waah" I blabbled in baby language, leading Ash to me.

Ash is my babysitter, she's very nice and sweet. Im spiritually older than her.
She's always the one who catches me every time I sneak out to read..she's a bit annoying but I don't mind her.

-16 years and 9 months later-

Im now turning 17 yet I'm still studying at home..homeschooled by the smartest professors, trained by professional sword masters because I continue my swordsmanship. I was considered a prodigy in everything. Be it cooking, dancing, singing, swords, martial arts, studies and more.

I have my own clan that no one knows of except for those in it which is called Wolves.
Yes I'm the patriarch.
I taught all of them skills whenever my parents are not at home.
They are what people consider monsters in strength, they are my disciples and I am their master.
They know my identity as my parent's heir and I trust them with that.