Did Lui found out? And did he just kiss me?!

I woke up and saw jasmine in clean clothes on and I got up and took a shower.
I was wearing one of jasmine's old clothes, I went downstairs and I saw wildcat here.
"Hi Tyler"i said and he smiled"sup Liz"he said.
I sat down beside Tyler and jasmine cooked some food and we was eating.
"Guys I think Lui knows"wildcat said"what?!"jasmine said.
"I went to Evan's house and the gang was there and Evan called Lizzie a ugly cunt and I got mad and hit him in the gut and I saw Lui raised his eyebrow I think Lui knows but I don't know"he said.
"This so fucking bad"jasmine said,i was shaking but stop"we need to go to school"i said and they nodded.
We saw Lui not with the gang, "hey Tyler"Lui said and he saw us.
I saw my mother driving her car and I panic and hide behide Lui and I was crying and jasmine saw my mother got out the car and she was growling darkly and wildcat saw this.

"Hey have seen Liz anywhere"my mom said"No"jasmine said darkly.
My mom left"it's okay Lizzie she's gone"tyler said and came out behide Lui and I had dryed tears stain on my cheeks.
"Sorry but we have to go Lui see you in lunch"wildcat said.

Later at lunch.....

I was reading a book while Tyler and jasmine was talking each other.
I felt someone sat down beside me an I look up and saw Lui, we both stared in the eyes and I felt weird.
"Hey Lui"tyler said, "hey wildcat"Lui said.
Lui was talking to Tyler and jasmine but I saw someone coming to me and it was vanoss.
I started to growling and the talking stop, "well look what do we have here the most ugly cunt ever ad that everybody hates you"vanoss said.
I was getting mad, I punch him in the gut.
But he caught my fist and he punch me in the gut and I screamed in pain and fell down to the ground.
I felt blood on my hands and saw my wound open up and I was bleeding and I was screaming and crying.
Wildcat pick me up and we went to the hospital.

Later that day....

I was in bed, reading a book and I heared the door opened and closed.
I saw it was Tyler,jasmine, and lui.
"Vanoss was in troubled and he has ISS for a week"tyler said, and he look worried.
"How did you get your wound from?"Lui asked ad I gulped nerved .
I sighed"it was three days ago,.."I said.

Flashback

"YOU BITITCH COME HERE"my mother said and I sighed and I saw her, she was piss off.

I saw a big ass knife in her hand"you disobeyed me Liz and I will teach you a lesson"she said and I was cry.

She stab me in the gut.

I was holding the knife wound and I cough up blood.i ran to Jasmine's house and jasmine saw me and the last I saw was jasmine running to me ad I black out.

Flashback end

I was crying"i woke up in the hospital and my wound was sitiched up"i said.
Tyler and Lui got angry what happened to me.
Lui hug me"I'm so sorry Liz"he said and I hug back, I felt butterflys in my belly flying around.
He let go"Liz can we be best friends"he said and I nodded.

I was out of the hospital, we was at Lui's house.
"She can stay at my house"Lui said"All right then Lui can you protect her?"jasmine said ad he nodded.
I was staying at Lui's house now to stay away from my mom.

I was sitting on the couch and Lui sat beside me.
"Hey Liz can I try something?"he asked"sure"i said, I turned to look at him and I felt lips on mine.

Lui was kissing me!
-------------------------------
Chiffhanger hahahahaha
Sorry all my storys are taking slow and i'm busy with school and shit.