The secret meeting

Kitty's pov

Me and delirious was meeting in secret.
"Hey my little kitty cat"delirious said and I smiled when he kiss me on the forehead.
Me and he was dating but his friends doesn't know that nor my siblings and friends.
I hug him"can we go to the pet shop?"i asked and he smiled"sure"he said.
It was valentine's day and I got him a new hockey mask,we went to the pet shop.
"Stay here okay babe"he said and I nodded and went somewhere in the store.I was looking at the pretty birds and I felt a tap and I turned around.

It was delirious and he was holding a huskey pup with a red bow around his neck.
"Happy Valentine babe!"he said and I gasp and I was holding the puppy and he was licking my face"awww you so cute,thank you delirious this is the best gift"i said and I pulled out his gift.
It was a new hockey mask and it was blue and the markings was red and it had me and his name inside the mask.
"Happy Valentine honey"i said and give him to him and he was happy and he hug me"wow thank you kitty"he said and smiled"you welcome"i said.

Later that day,we were infront of jasmine's house and I kiss him and he kiss back and we break the kiss.
"This is the best day ever"i said"me too"he said.

Nobody's pov

One of vanoss crew,saw delirious and kitty kissed and he smiled evil"vanoss will be mad when he hears this"he said.

He went to vanoss's house and saw the gang"i have some news"he said"what is it,mini?"vanoss asked.
"Delirious is dating that ugly cunt's sister,kitty"mini said and vanoss was mad.
"We lost wildcat,lui,and now delirious!"he yelled"let's get them"he said.

Delirious's pov

It was time me and kitty tell her siblings and my friends.
I saw the gang,"hey guys"kitty said god her voice sounds like an angel.
"Why is delirious here?"lui said and Lizzy was rubbing her belly wonder why?
"Well he's my boyfriend"she said and Toby gasp and hug her"finally kitty!"he said and Lizzy smiled and I look at her.
"Lizzy iI'm sorry what I did to you"i said"it's alright besides you took orders from vanoss"she said smiled.

"Why are you rubbing your belly?"i asked Lizzy"well i'm pregnant"she said "you and Lui are going have a family"i said and they say thanks.
I wish mom was here.....

We heard a bang and my friends came in and I gulped it was vanoss and the rest of the crew.
---------/----------------/--------
Oh no vanoss crew are here and vanoss is mad.

What will happened next see the next chapter.
There are two or three chapters left and there will be a pairing stories at the end and it is valentines day tommow so I might write two or three stories for ya