Night flight

"What do you mean?" Isoya asked.
"Well, as I said, most bonds are solidified with a kiss, it's more tradition than anything." Mephisto said.
"But we did kiss. After the argument, you kissed me." Rin said. "Did you know?!"
"No! I never knew. If I did, I wouldn't have kissed you."

"What?"
"I wouldn't have kissed you because I wouldn't want to force you into anything, Rin. Not because I don't like you. I do like you, you're nice and funny. You might act aloof and like you don't care sometimes, but you care a hell of a lot more than anyone knows."

~skipping to the crow demon stuff~

"Hey, don't go attacking your classmates!" Bon yelled, sheilding Miwa. "There's a fucking demon!" Isoya yelled. "It's a giant fucking crow!"
"No, there's not, it's just Miwa." Bon said. "Rin and I both saw it." Isoya growled. Rin nodded. The class stood between Isoya and Miwa. Yukio pointed the gun at Isoya, standing between the demon and the class. "Are you fucking kidding me? At least do some sort of test to find out, Yukio! Instead of pointing that damn gun at me!" Isoya yelled, wings unfurling to protect Rin like they did before.

Yukio calmly stared at the duo, not taking the gun away from their direction. Rin tugged on Isoya's sleeve. "He's not gonna listen, let's go." Isoya continued to glare at Rin's twin. He huffed and started walking away, calling over his shoulder, "When shit gets tough, don't come to me about it, bastard!"

~~~

Isoya sighed, sitting on the school roof. He stared at the stars, thinking about how everything was going to go wrong. He heard a noise and turned to see Rin climbing up to where he was. Isoya held out a hand to help steady him. Rin took it and sat next to Isoya. A thought popped into Isoya's head. He looked at Rin and smiled, "Ever wondered how it would be to fly?" Rin looked at the male, confused. Isoya chuckled and stood up, holding out a hand to Rin. He took it, still confused. Isoya's wings grew out of his back, but they looked different, this time they were 20 ft tall and more bat like than skeleton like.

Isoya held Rin close. "Hold on tight." He said. He waited until Rin had a firm grip and then stepped off the roof, his wings expanding open to their full 30 ft span. He glided for a little, then started flapping. He and Rin started soaring above the school and above the clouds that were rolling in. Isoya looked at Rin, who had his eyes shut tight. "Hey, open your eyes, it's okay. I've got you." He said quietly. Rin hesitantly opened his eyes and gasped. The moon was bright, and the stars were shining. Isoya chuckled again and reached out to touch a cloud. It felt like cotten candy, if cotten candy could get wet and hold it's shape.

He watched as Rin did the same. They hovered in place for a bit, just enjoying the view. From where they were in the sky, the school looked like a doll house and the light pollution was nearly non existent. Isoya smiled at Rin's wide eyes and excited smile. He gently put his free hand on Rin's cheek. Rin looked at the male. Isoya's blonde hair almost looked silver in the moonlight and his normally dark grey eyes were a bright molten grey. Isoya slowly leaned in and Rin glanced to the male's lips. Isoya connected their lips, closing his eyes as he did so.

Rin's eyes closed as he kissed back, gentle, sweet kisses passed between them a few times. Isoya slowly broke the kiss and just stared at Rin's blue eyes. "So beautiful." He murmured, a gentle, love filled smile making it's way onto his face. Rin blushed, hiding his face in the taller males neck. "Shut up." Rin said, embarrassed and flustered. Isoya laughed and leaned backwards, going into a gentle dive. He tucked his wings in slightly and they picked up speed. He then turned so that he could control their fall. Rin's grip tightened on the male. Isoya let his wings fly back open as they glided back onto the school roof. The two layed there and talked, eventually ending up falling asleep.

(I know I've been gone, but I've been working on my twitch channel more. If you want to see me be dumb in games, go follow me. I'm gonna be doing paintball tomorrow, so I'm not streaming, but on Sunday I am. I'm going to be playing Inscryption. It starts at 1 pm mountain time.)