Prologue

" " = talking
' ' = thoughts

Shoto- 4 year's old
Y/n- 3 year's old
B/n - 1 year's old

3rd Person POV

"Shoto-Nii!!,Can you do the thing again!" Y/n said to her older brother shoto,Shoto couldn't say no to her little sister since she is looking at shoto with puppy eye's.

"F-Fine!.." Shoto kinda stutters.he went into position and went a little far from Y/n.

Shoto used his quirk

                                                                                               (Just the hand)

(Just the hand)

Shoto lifted his hand in the air while some ice particles starts showing around his hand,shoto shoots ice in the air and blast into pieces like a firework.

Shoto then made multiple ice and blast it into pieces making a firework show except its made out of ice ,Y/n was Amazed at the firework show shoto made and clapped her hand with glee.

"Once i have my quirk i will be a hero and make people smile like you nii-chan!!!" Y/n exclaimed to her brother who looked at her in shock and started to cry.

"N-NII-CHAN!?!?" Y/n then began to panic because she made her brother cry,"W-why a-are you crying nii-chan?!?" Y/n asked her big brother.

Shoto just looked at her smiling and crying with tears of happiness,"i-its just..."Shoto wipes his tears away and said " What did we do to deserve you y/n?" Shoto smiled at his little sister who blushed at his compliment (?).

"Nii-chan don't scare me like that!!!" Y/n told her big brother who laughed her but stopped when somebody called him,"SHOTO!!!" The boy and the girl both flinched once they heard their dad calling for shoto.

"There you are,come,you must train" Enji told shoto while y/n stands there not knowing how bad and mean her father was.

"H-hai!" Shoto said as he followed Enji to the training room.Shoto then waved goodbye to her little sister and braced for the impact his father will do to him.

~one year later weeks after Y/n's birthday~

Y/n still haven't gotten her quirk,Enji brought her to the hospital to test her if she have a quirk or not.

After some test Y/n and Enji was waiting patiently for the test results,y/n was playing with some toys while enji was just sitting there while looking at his phone.

The doctor came back with the test results and said...

"You should just give up" Is what the doctor said,Y/n just sat there...frozen in place it felt like the whole world slowed down...

Y/n's POV

'Give....up....?....' I thought,'should i give up on my dream to become a hero?....' I just stood there frozen looking down on my feet thinking if i should give up or not...