Can You See The Real Me?

(Here's what your scooter looks like btw, try to imagine extra lights and mirrors. How many is your choice-)

 How many is your choice-)

(Y/N's P/O/V)

It was a clear moon lit night over the streets of london. You where on your way to a dancehall near Soho, riding on your customized red and white Vespa 150 scooter that your older brother gave you. You where wearing one of your favorite zoot suits; purple with red stripes, and black loafers. It was perfect for you for on more night before you leave to head to a boarding school located on an island near Japan. From what you've heard from your friends is that the herbivores there are a bit of an enquired taste. They're not kinda fond of humans or carnivores so there might be the occasional xenophobia, but the bright side there are mods there too, and they don't give a crap if you're a carnivore, herbivores, or human. As long as you're a mod they'll have your arse covered. Then of course there's also rockers over there too so... Yeah this would be interesting.

You eventually arrived at your location, and one of your friends was there too. "Oi, (Y/F/N), over here!" You called to him. "Hey, (Y/N). How's it going?" (Y/F/N) said as he came up to you. "Ah, nothing much. I am going to be shipp'n out tomorrow to Cherryton, though." You said as you took off your green fishtail parka. (Y/F/N) then pulled out a big bag of purple hearts out of his parka pocket "Right, and because of that I want to give you a farewell gift. I was going to give it to you on your birthday, but because of you going to that school... Ah, what the hell, eh?" This took you by surprise. It looked like a whole can full of purple hearts where in that bag. "Bloody hell! where'd you get these?" You asked out of disbelief. "Some dumb pharmacist left his shop unlocked and me and the mates took 4 large box loads that'll last us for approximately all year long." He said. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah, unfortunately I have to make sure my mum doesn't find it so I have to try to give most of the lot away but still trying to keep some myself. But on the bright side I'm currently at £400." He said. "And this can have for free, right?" You asked (Y/F/N) as you pointed to the bag of pills. "The whole lot is for you free of charge, mate." (Y/F/N) said, "Now come on, let's make this night a keeper." You took the bag of blues and put them in your suit pocket and you and (Y/F/N) Headed inside. The place was swinging; everyone was dancing, guys were flirting with said girls and the band called the high numbers where a sensation.

(Narrator's P/O/V)

While (Y/N) was out having a time of his life with his fellow mods, over at Cherryton Academy, the school he was going to, another mod, an alpaca named Tem, was running through the halls for his life from a carnivore that had gone to his or her feral instincts.

"W-why is this happening, why now!?" The young alpaca said to himself as he ran from his pursuiter,  holding on to his arm that was slashed by a claw. Tem raced into one of the lecture rooms and did his best to lock the doors. Thinking that he was safe, Tem gave off a sigh of relief and leaned against the door and sat down, his chest aching as his heart pounded hard and fast. "I-I don't believe it, he was always nice to me, he didn't care that I'm a mod. We even took classes together-" Tem was cut off by a loud banging coming from behind him. "You... You really are going to devour me, aren't you?" Tem said to his pursuiter just outside the door. Just then the doors broke open causing him to get launched and barrel roll down the stairs, landing on a remote control that turned on the lecture room projector. He looked up in horror at the figure who who was storming down the stairs towards him. "So this is it, hmm? You going to kill me and eat the remains from my carcass?!" Tem shouted at the black figure. The figure let out a growl, saliva covered fangs shown. The last thing Tem said was- "You carnivores are nothing but monsters!" Before the figure lunged at him, killing the alpaca mod.