CHAPTER 1 - <<Entrance Exam>>

Izuku is seen running to U.A., having arrived in time for the Entrance Exam. As he is about to enter U.A., Izuku begins to fall, but is saved by a girl's Quirk. The girl wishes him good luck, which leaves him speechless, as he finally managed to talk to a girl (although he didn't say anything)

Inside U.A., Present Mic explains how the Entrance Exam works, which begins with a practical test and afterwards a written test. Mic explains that their goal in the practical test is to take down as many villains (which are actually robots) so they can to earn a high score.

The robots themselves were of four categories, form 0 to 3 pointers, the students were told avoid the 0 pointer as it didn't awarded any points

There were other ways to earn points, though they were not explained to students directly for the students to think and figure them out on their own.

Izuku was seen nervously shaking on the entrance of one many city replicas (made by UA to test the students' capabilities in a controlled environment) he suddenly spots the girl who saved his fall at the entrance of fall, not knowing how to relieve his stress he thinks of approaching her.

He starts to walk towards her in a awkward way before getting stopped by a boy with glasses, with a serious expression on his face.

"She seems to be calming herself before the exam, what're you gonna do? Distract her? Ruin her chances of success?"

The boy asks in a harsh, though formal tone.

"No No No No! Of course not!"

Izuku tries explaining himself which makes him the center of attention and due to his nervousness, which was clearly on the surface, clearly noticed by other people, it makes them deem him ineligible to be known as "Competition" for the exam.

The practical test of the Entrance Exam begins but as it nears the end, Izuku has been unable to take down any of the robots.

He sees a girl take down some robots as she deactivates her quirk and says "Ok, that should be at least 28 points."

'28 points?!'

Izuku thinks to himself.

Suddenly he notices another boy with glasses who kicks the robot in the head destroying it in the process and says,

"That should be 45 for me."

'45?!! How'd he got so many?!'

Izuku thinks to himself still in awe at the point count of other students which further builds up anxiety inside him.

Suddenly, a huge robot appears, with a '0' marked on his head, the students notices this and starts to run the opposite direction as they were told to avoid the robot. Izuku sees the same girl, who helped him earlier, trapped under rubble.

"2 MINUTES LEFT FELLAS!"

Present mic announces from top of building, reminding the students about the time limit of the exam was nearing it's end.

Izuku, mustering courage, decides to save the girl.

Two students are seen running towards the robot, one of them being Izuku, and another one being another boy who seemed to have a different intention than Izuku for destroying the robot.

The boy stops in his tracks as he notices Izuku, and let Izuku go ahead as he just stands and watches Izuku jumping up to the robot and, for the first time, using One For All, delivering a destructive punch to the huge robot, smashing it into pieces and shocking everyone.

'That's right, I knew it was you Izuku Midoriya... I just HAD to see it for myself... what the newest holder of One For All is capable of'

The boy stands their and thinks to himself, with a devilish grin on his face.