CHAPTER 4 - <<Going with the flow>>

3rd Person Point of view:

Outside the UA's entrance a huge group of reporters was seen trying to reach out to students for their thoughts on how All Might was performing as a Hero Course teacher and what was their personal experience.

The news of All Might becoming a faculty member took the entire nation by surprise so it was obvious that a lot of people would want to know more about this recent development, which opened an opportunity for several news agency to get their hands on a spicy story.

"Hey you, can you tell how is to work so closely with All might?"

A news reporter asks an already nervous Izuku to which he replies that needs to go the nurse's office and runs off.

"Are you one of All might's students? Tell us! How is the symbol of peace in person?"

Another reporter asks Ururaka, to which she innocently replies that he is super muscular.

"How is he fairing as a teacher? What are you learning?"

And the news reporter continues on to ask the question from Tenya Ida who gives them an extremely descriptive answer.

Though, still not what news reporters were looking for.

They continue to ask question from several students, one of them being Bakugou (A bad choice).

At last, they were told to be dismissed by class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa, who tells them that All Might was not on campus, as soon as the news reporter tries to enter the school, huge metal walls form around the whole campus, which was apparently the school's defense system which didn't allow the entry of anyone inside the campus without a student Id or a special pass.

A young man, (who seemed to be in his early 20's) with pale skin and blue hair, was seen standing quietly behind the news reporters, observing the scene.

Mr. Aizawa's Point of view:

Urgh...

I missed my sleep again due to last night's patrolling and then I had to look at all the video feeds of yesterday's combat exercise of the students to decide who's lacking in which area, what a pain... but this is for the best, these students... all of them, have great potential in them to become great heroes one day, which I haven't seen since a long time in my teaching career.

If these students can overcome their personal affairs and are trained properly, I am sure they'll be greater than anyone, especially those 4...

I enter the classroom, where all of them were chatting to each other, but settled down as soon as they saw me, good... we are already making progress.

"Good work at yesterday's combat training guys, I saw the video feeds and went over each of the teams' results."

I say in my usual tone, praising them for their hard work, they deserve this, but I can't stop here.

"Bakugou, you're talented so don't sulk like a child for your loss, okay?"

I instruct Bakugou, as I saw how he was feeling unsettled in the class yesterday after the exercise, due to losing.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match yesterday was messing up your arm again."

I start Midoriya's feedback in a harsh tone.

"Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you can't control your quirk, that line's already getting old."

I continue scolding him, as I don't want him to rely on breaking his body to produce results.

He seems a little down due to my scolding, urgh... did I went too far again? It's only the third day so I guess... yeah I did...