HAVEN💕💸

Fuck you Grayson you get on my FUCKING NERVES

GRAYSON: BITCH I done told you to stop FUCKING playing with me.

  HAVE: how tf im playing with you?we not even together nigga.

GRAYSON: YOU KNOW YOU MY WIFE.

  HAVEN:hahahhaha i said befor I hung up the phone.

    HAVEN:Bitchhhhh he make me sick i said to K and nia they both looked up from there phone acting like they wasn't listening to my conversation.

BABY K: why tf you even still fuck with that nigga?

NIA: yh why? He ain't shit but a cheating ass lying ass no up to good nigga girl you addicted to fuck niggas.

HAVEN: I fuck with him cuz he make me happy when he ain't pissing me off and he ain't no fuck nigga I said rolling my eye.

NIA:girl if you going to have a attitude stop asking us for advice.

BANG*BANG*

HAVEN: who tf knocking on my door like that I said while walking down stairs.

K:probably yo big head ass nigga hahaha.

HAVEN:FUCK YOU WHORE I said when I open the door it was sure ass hell Grayson.

GRAYSON: hiiiiii bea

HAVEN:I closed the door right in his face.

GRAYSON: BITCH he said as he walk upstairs.

HAVEN: Watch that bitch word HOE I said as I sat on my bed.

GRAYSON: stfu I say what tf I want to weird ass.

K AND NIA GRAB THEY STUFF.

HAVEN:were tf yall hoes going don't leave me here with this ugly ass nigga

K: I got to go before my mama have a heart attack and I don't want to be here when yall two get to arguing so byee she said befor she walked out the door and told nia to come on.

HAVEN:NIA

NIA: girl you know ray be trippin as she rolled eyes and walk out the door

GRAYSON: and who tf ugly?

HAVEN: you nigga and why tf all these bitchs kept calling my FUCKING phone asking for you nigga.

GRAYSON: why tf you always talking bout other girls damn you to pretty to be so insecure bout yo self damn he said ass he sat on my bed.

HAVEN: nigga insecure and if anything im insecure because of you. You always do this to me and say you love me i said as i stood up and walked around back and forth.

GRAYSON:fuck this i don't have to deal with this shit he said and then got up.

HAVEN: you know what Grayson you don't care bout nobody except your self I said and then started hitting him dead in his shit.

  HAVEN:Why? why? why? why? do you always have to make me act like this Grayson.

  GRAYSON:wtf bro stop FUCKING hitting me he said as he grab my hands.

HAVEN: I FUCKING hate yo dumb ass.

GRAYSON:I love you tho.

HAVEN:why am I even crying over a nigga who not even mines like fuck this shit Im done with this.

GRAYSON: don't ever say we done fuck wrong with you ole stupid ass girl you got the game fuck up you with me till I die.

  HAVEN:fuck you glock9.

GRAYSON:don't be calling me be my block name when im with you I feel safe that's why I don't want yo ass calling me that shit its Grayson or bea or baby idgaf just don't call me glock9 ok.

HAVEN:okkkk dang

  GRAYSON:well I didn't come over here to argue I just want to chill and cuddle.

HAVEN:you a big ass baby but I love you tho.

GRAYSON:let's watch a movie ilove you to.he said as he kissed me on the lips and laid his haed on my chest.