Chapter 8

Parker's P.O.V

Monday
I woke up feeling refreshed and memories of last night came flooding into my mind and it made me smile. I can't believe I actually went on a date with Teagan. I've had a crush on that girl since the first time I've laid eyes on her.

After being broken away from my thoughts I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast.

"Why were you out so late last night?"
my dad questioned.

"I went out on a date.."

"Oh really? You no one would want to go on a date with you. You are a stuck up asshole"

Oh my gosh.. I hate when my dad is in this type of mood. He has been a prick ever since his second wife left. I couldn't blame her. He's an asshole.

"Hello.. Parker.. I'm talking to you"

"What Dad!? What would like to respond? Do you want to fight with me? because I'm done with you."

And with that I stomped out the door with my keys and went into my car and slammed the door. I turned on the car and turned up the stereo

Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear.

I've always had a thing for Fall Out Boy. I dont know what it is about them but they always calm me down.

Now that arrived to school, I turned off my bumping music and walked out of my car. I immediately looked of Teagan but I couldn't spot her.

Teagan's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh.. I'm running late" while I jumped out of bed and panicked. Oh my gosh.. what am I going to do? I can't even do my makeup. I'll just put my glasses on I think to myself.

I run downstairs and my mom lectured me about setting my alarms and that even made me more late.

"Mom, I get it.. bye!" I say when I run out into the garage and turn my car on. As I am backing out, my mom runs outside and gives me a granola bar.

"Thanks mom" I say and then back away and drive to school. I'm lucky that I live only five minutes away from school but I still don't like being late.

I hear my phone buzz when I pull up to a parking spot

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Vincent.. where are you?"

"I'm almost there. Wait for me." I say while running up to my school probably looking like a maniac

"Hey Vincent! Sorry I woke up late."

"Yeah, you still manage to look good"
He laughs

"Uh.. thanks?" I laugh

We both laugh while we speed walk to first period and we walk in right when the bell rings. Phew.

...

The day went by pretty fast but I was dreaded fourth period. I want to see Parker but i dont know how to act.

"Hi Teagan" a familar said and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. Hi Parker" I saw clumsily

"You look different.. a good different though" he says with a look of lust in his eyes

"Oh.. thanks."

"Shall we?" he gestures towards the class

"Yeah" I laugh.

We walk in and sit in our normal seats and I could feel his eyes on me even though I couldn't see him.

"Hey.. Teagan, I had a good day on Saturday." he stuttered