part 1

" Riddhima , pls come in my cabin… who naye project ki kuch details discuss karani hai…" said armaan on to riddhima through a phone….

" ji sir… ye main saari details collect kar li hai aap bus dekh lijye….."

" tum ne itni jaldi saari details collect kar li ….you r simply great……." Said armaan while looking towards the file….

Armaan mallik the owner of mallik empire…. He is lonely in this world…his parents died in a plane crash… five years ago… he is 30 years old but still unmarried…. and a successful business man who have evrery thing money power position and also the charms… but he is not a play boy….. and riddhima is his personal assistant who works very hardly…for her works comes first than the every thing… she and her father is her only family…she is very simple girl …do not do any kind of make up…but yet simple and beautiful….she is 27 years old but still unmarried due to some reasons….

" riddhima kal is project ko submit karne ki aakhir date hai… pls yaad se submit kar deena as it is very important for our company…"

" ji sir aap tension maat lijye main sub dekh loongi…"

Armaan knew he can trust riddhima as she is only person in office due to which office   and his work  runs smoothly…. And in her absence he is not able to find a single file of his own…

After few days… mallik mansion got the project… so all the office members decided to celebrate… and armaan agreed…

He was going towards the canteen where the party was organinsed then he saw riddhima packing her bag and leaving office…

" riddhima what happen kahaan jaa rahi ho… will you not join the party.."

" no sir I m not joining you in the party… as I m going to home…"

"riddhima its not fare… after all tum is project ko hassil karne mein bahut mhard work kiya hai… so party toh tumhe attend karni hi chhayiye… "

" nahi sir mujhe late ho jaye gaaya…sir, you go and enjoy the party…"

" nahi jaaya derr nahi ho gaayi…you just come… agar late hui toh main tumhe drop kar doonga…"

" its all right sir par pls mujhe parties aachi nahi laagati.."

" par riddhima tum…" before armana can speak riddhima came out of the office leaving armaan behind…

Armaan does not like  in the party …. He was missing some thing and what was it he could not understand…  may be riddhima…

Days passes like this armaan attracted more towards riddhima… all the time she remain quite… speak only when there is neccestity…

Rahul grewal armaan 's best friend to whom armaan talk about every thing then armaan told him about what he feels  towards riddhima … he made him understand that he is in love with riddhima…firstly armaan denied but then agree with very great difficulty…rahul told him to purpose riddhima…