Epilogue

Armaan is now very happy as riddhima said for yes for the marriage…. He just called rahul and muskaan to tell them about it… as they r his only family… rahul and muskaan very happy to know it.. but at a time worried for armaan as he had cut in his wrist…but armaan said that its okay and manage the whole situation…..   prepration for the marriage started on the both sides.. as riddhima is only daughter of his father so shashank want every thing perfect… whole house is just decorated like a new weddd bride

Armaan sent a beautiful red coloured out fit for riddhima as her wedding dress through muskaan…

Marriage day…

Armaan was very haapy as from today riddhima will be his wife for ever…

Riddhima was looking stunning in red colour lengha…given by armaan… baraat reached on time at gupta house…shashank welcomed armaan and all the baraat… then riddhima's cousin brought her to mandap and they perform all rituals…and pandit declared them husband and wife…  after dinner they all set back for home….yes along with riddhima.. riddhima was crying due to left her father alone…. But at the second time happy to get marry with armaan her love…

In armaan's house….

Muskaan teased riddhima while make her sit in armaan's room..on his bed…. On the other side rahul teased armaan while giving him some tips regarding first night…

When armaan was about to enter the room muskaan stoped him and asked for money… which armaan gave at once because he want to spend time with riddhima….

When armaan entered the room… he saw riddhima was standing near the window and looking at full moon…. Which was increasing her beauty…

Armaan just memorized the moment…

He went to riddhima and hug her from back… and put his chin on her shoulder.. " riddhima u know u r looking beautiful in this moon light…."

Then he rolled her.. and gazed her… she was feeling shy do his continues gaze…. Riddhima tum bahut thak gaayi ho gaayi is heavy outfit mein jaao jaa kar change kar lo…

" par armaan mere pass koi night suit nahi hai… I mean mera bag…"

" do not worry tumhara night gown maine. Pehle hi wash room mein rakhva diya hai jaao change kar lo…"

She felt very happy on this and went to wash room for change…

She saw a beautiful red black gown there…. And change in to it…

Out side armaan changed in to simple kurta pajama…

When riddhima came back she was looking very beautiful in that gown…

He slowly slowly start walking toward her and she start going towards back… and then she pinned in to wall…

"riddhima you r looking beautiful….." she start blushing…and lowered her eyes…

" riddhima tum se kiss ne kaha ki tumhari aankhein bahut khubsurat hai???"

She shook her head…

" main kehta hoon ki tumhari aankhein bahut khubsoorat hai…" and slightly kissed her eyes…

" riddhima ytum se kiss ne kaha ki tumhare gaal(cheek) bahut khubsoorat hai…"

She shook her head…

" main kehta hoon ki tumhare gaal bahut khubsoorat hai…" and slightly kissed both of cheeks…

"riddhima tum se kiss ne kaha ki tumhare lips bahut khubsoorat hai..."

She shook her head

"main kehta hoon ki tumhare lips  bahut khubsoorat hai.." and slightly kissed her lips which slowly slowly truned in to passionate one….

Then armaan picked her up in his arms and went toward the bed…he slowly slowly… start kissing her on each and every part of her body….he kissed her neck throat and went towards her shoulders…he put off her gown and then his kurta and pajama….and again start kissing her hungrily…their passion was on the peak…

His each kiss n sensuous touch was sending shivers down her spine.she clutched the bedsheet wid hands before he again interlokd her fingers wid his.
He slowly moved dwon her neck kissing her rippling stomach.he kissed her waist .she was breathing heavily
He caressed her delicate soft legs wid his legs.. each n every gesture of his was sending chills down her body n he enjoyed her shivers a lot.
His bare chest was pressed against her thin delicate soft body.she caressed his chest n as he lied next to her she kissed his cheeks n kissed his neck n chest as passionately as she cud making him loose all his senses.he moved once again n now he was on top of her.
Both were breathing heavily.he lukd into her deep eyes for the last time as if asking if she was ready 2 engross wid him. She simply pulled him more closer… they both made love late till  4 in morning…and slept in each other embrace…

Next day riddhima went for pagh phere rasaam and spent full day with her father… and in evening armaan came to receive her… and in night they also spent a bliss ful night togther…

After two days.. after took her for honey moon for 2-months.. they both enjoyed their a lot … made love for numerous times…armaan gave her all happiness which she deserves….

After 4 years…..

"ansh ansh idhaar  aayo khaana khaa lo… dekho bahut derr ho gaayi khaana khaa lo…"

" nahi nahi main nai… khaaao gaaya… pehle chocolate do.. phir khao gaaya…"

" nahi  chocolate…nahi mille gaayi…idhar aayo…" riddhima was saying this to her 3 years old son who as very naughty and always want chocolate.. lays and thing just to eat….

Then suddenly armaan came from behind and hug her…

" kya hua jaan kyun chilla rahi hoo…"

" main chilla rahi hoon ye tumhara beta hai naa... bus bhage jaa raha hai par khaana nahi khaa raha..."

" bus itni si baat...main bus uss abhi khilata hoon..."

Armaan made sit ansh and they feed him and also put  him sleep…

While riddhima was in her room and changing…armaan came and held her from waist…

"jaan I love you so much…"

" I love you too…."

Armaan start kissing her on her shoulder..

"armaan pls…"

" no way… ab nahi ..ab toh ansh bhi bada ho gaaya hai…now I want a baby girl just like you……. Pls riddhima…pls…"
"par armaan…."

" no par and no var… i just want a baby girl nad thats final..."

Armaan start kissing her and slowly slowly riddhima gave in to kiss…and they again spent abeautiful night with each other….

in this world every one  commit mistake but only few person get chance to make it correct it… so never hurt any one…