5-8

Arthit's POV

i woke up when i heard my mother opening my room's window. when i opened my eyes, i saw my mother in a casual dress. it's weekend, why is she wearing a dress?

"before you ask mister, me and your father will have lunch with our friends. you can go and do what you want, just go home before 6 in the evening, i'll cook your favorite food." mom said. oooooh, i'm not gonna miss that.

"okay mom, you can leave now." i said.

"i left some toast on the table. and the pink milk is in the fridge." i just nodded. she already left my room. i checked what time it is and it's already 10:00 in the morning. it's not that i have anything to do today.

i washed my face and brush my teeth before going downstairs. i ate the toast and drink my pink milk. i decided to go to the mall with my friends. sadly, all of them are not available. Knot needs to go with his mother to buy groceries. Prem is also with his family. Toota is taking care of his cousins and even Bright has something to do. i ended up going by myself.

(this is what Arthit looks like, just imagine he is a little younger, he is still a baby tho :'>)

i waited for a motorcycle taxi in front of our house since the mall is just 15 minutes away. after i got down and payed the driver, i got inside the mall. since it's just me, i was thinking of maybe go to the arcade and play some games and maybe buy some school supplies. i got inside and maybe destiny is on my side now. or maybe not.

looks like destiny wants me to embarrass myself even more. just a few meters from me is Kongpob and i swear, anything he wears looks good to him.

(refereeeence)

i wanna approach him but how? do i just 'hey Kongpob, i see you are here too, are you alone?' nope, too obvious 'hi Kongpob, wanna have a date with me?' that can't be me 'hey Kongpob, do you have a date with someone?' nah, i sound someone who is nosy

"Arthit! you're here too? are you alone?" and there he is in front of me.

"hi Kongpob uhh, yeah, i'm alone." is all i said. he smiled and damn, i am melting because of those smiles.