Chapter 13

THIRD P.O.V

Morgiana sat quietly at her unoccupied table. It was time for lunch and as usual she sat by herself. She never took it upon herself to make friends, because she thought that when she gets back home, she would go back to following Alibaba-Kun and Aladdin-Kun, so she shouldn't waste her time befriending people.

Though it does seem slightly lonely.

Morgiana picked at her fish. Her mind jumbled at the possibility of him being here. Wherever here is. Because as far as she knew, he died. She saw him get carried off and buried under hundreds, thousands pounds of rock- he was a normal human-so he would have died. He should've died.

But the things said in that article said otherwise....

The metal fork in her hand began to bend under the pressure of her grip.

"Morgiana-San." Hearing clatters of plates and utensils on her barren table, said girl looked at the newcomers.

"Ah. Tokoyami-San, Shoji-San, Todoroki-San."

The trio of boys collectively looked at the bent metal fork within her grasp.

"...your fork."

"H-huh? Oh-" seeing the bent fork the girls face was slightly dusted pink in embarrassment, although her face remained neutral.

Bending the fork back to its original state, Tokoyami, asked her a question.

"If you don't mind me asking. What happened to you before you came here? I mean the way you act- isn't...normal."

The red-head hummed, remembering what nezu said about keeping her origins a secret considering it was something that could quite possibly put her in danger if the wrong person knew.

And the fact that the person who did this to her could be alive...? She decided to follow his orders.

She went with his coverup. "Underground fighting arenas." She took a bite of her fish.

It was a coverup created by Nezu, the mouse knew about how there were many illegal underground fighting arenas that have yet to be dugged out and found. And plus it could give her lots of easy excuses.

For example. Her questionable scars, her fighting experience that would be otherwise impossible to explain if she were a 'normal' girl.

"Underground...fighting?" Shoji asked- almost in disbelief.

The red-head nodded. "Fanalis have always been known for our strong prowess... and after we were essentially...erased. There were many disappearances within our family, many going into was essentially illegal jobs.

And it so happens I was one of them."

The trio of boys stared at the girl in disbelief.

Continuing, Morgiana spoke about her 'past'. But In all honesty- this related more towards her sensei then her....

"I've fought a lot of opponents In order to please the man that sponsored me... and considering there weren't any rules that exiled any form quirks or harm to the point of death, allow me to say that it wasn't very pretty."