Chapter 19

Song: You Can't Save Me From Myself by- SiR

MAGI P.O.V

Aladdin gasped awake. His eyes slightly widened as he attempted to catch his breath.

"H-here." Yamraiha said, while giving the smaller boy a cup of water. "How are you feeling?" She asked, helping the boy sit up.

"W-what day is it?" He clutched his head slightly, a migraine overcoming his senses for a second.

"It been about two weeks since you went into your comatose state." She said. "D....did you find her?"

Aladdin clenched his hands, before shaking his head. Yamraiha downcasted her head in sadness. Already knowing how the people that were expectant of the girls return, would react.

"I haven't finished my investigation though, in alma torren." Aladdin said after downing the cup of water.

Yamraiha looked at the boy confused. "Wait, then why are you back? She could still be there!"

Aladdin shook his head. "I... I don't think she's there." He said truthfully.

Yamraiha stood confused. "Where else could she be if not in Alma Torren? Aladdin.... She's not here!" Yamhraiha said. "We've searched everywhere, and we have people stationed out everywhere, in every kingdom, city, slums and even out in the sea, in case we can so much as catch a glimpse of her. But we haven't found Morgiana at all."

Aladdin clenched his fist.

"where could she possibly be, Aladdin?!"

The sword of Alibaba glowed softly. Flickering and dimming- before it stopped responding entirely.

Aladdin watched the sword. His frown deepening. "That's the thing.... I don't think she's in Alma Torren nor.... Here. I think she's...somewhere beyond our understanding...."

The door opened, and there stood Alibaba along with a few others and.... Hakiryuu.

"What do you mean Morgiana is gone?!" He asked, grabbing the collar of the small magi. Alibaba quickly grabbed the boy, struggling greatly to get him to calm down.

Morgiana.... Just where are you?

 Just where are you?

THIRD P.O.V

Chains glowed faintly within a see through glass cage. The people in white coats stared at the accessory in confusion. Many have tried to operate it like how the red-head has, but all have successfully failed. The questions surrounding the dimly lit objects continued to multiply.