He Dumb

Princess Josephine: I am not going to marry that snobby prince he's ugly,rude,disrespectful,not my type, and I don't love him,father.

I want to marry someone who will love me, respect me,be kind to me.

And I really want to have a normal life like the people down the village and find true love, I don't want to get into a dumb arrange marriage with that snobby prince.

Father: PRINCESS JOSEPHINE ELIZA LANGFORD you are getting to that arrange marriage, and your going to treat that prince like if he was your husband and king. Your sister made a huge mistake falling for a poor guy and married him and I want you to do the opposite of her. That's why I banned her from this palace.

Princess Josephine: yeah, I know father but...

Father: No buts,young lady your suppose to act like a princess not a dumb girl, the prince will be coming tomorrow and expect you get ready for his arrival tomorrow.

Princess Josephine: why didn't my sister take me with her, I know it was to dangerous for her to come and get me, I'm happy for her at least she married to the love of her life and she has a cute baby girl.

A/n: I little background image, Katherine was going to marry the prince of España until, she met the prince old servant before hero and she fell in love with him but, her dad obviously didn't accept Katherine marriage with the princes servant

So... Katherine decided to marry him without her father knowing when he found he told Katherine to NEVER come back to palace or the country again, the princess and Katherine send each other's letter every once in a while so they can keep in touch. But right now Katherine is happily married with her husband and have a beautiful daughter named "Amelia"....

Princess Josephine: I hate this I wish I can fall in love with handsome charming guy, I don't care if he's poor, I want marry someone for love and respect for me,  not with the hoe of the prince that I have to marry....

A/n: I present to you... "My True Love"yes guys this is my new book I'm finally happy to finally release this book I hope you like this chapter and get ready for more guys.

Will Princess Josephine ever find her true love?
There's more of the story to tell keep your eyes out.
Your mate, Evelyn🖤