chapter 2: sebasdion

⚠️TW⚠️
hey there im the writer of Best Friends just to say that this chapter has course language
and sexual references and behaviour

Dion's POV.

after the teacher yelled at me and sebb for making out i realised i had an erection so i quickly grabbed my bag and put it near my crouch hiding my erection but i think lilac and daisy already saw it because they bursted out laughing as we went into the auditorium for english.

hi im dion im 19 and 5 years and 4 months ago me and sebb started dating, im a pansexual artist and i am currently working on getting a producer to notice me, two years ago i proposed to the love of my life sebb argo on the 16th of feb 2019.

as we sat down together the teacher was going on about politics and how trump should win the election and all i could think was how turned on i got when sebb accidentally let out the loudest moan, my erection got even bigger as i kept on thinking  about it that i didnt realise it has been an hour later and the bell went, i quickly ran up to sebb lilac and daisy and asked sebb if he wanted to " chill " at the apartment we get a couple weeks ago while biting my lower lip.

sebb's POV.

dion asked me to " chill " at the apartment we got a couple weeks ago and bit his lip but dion never says chill when he wants to chill he either says hang out or relax at home, that moment i realised he wanted to fuck not hang out and of course my horny ass said yes, we said bye to daisy and lilac and ran to the apartment to get it on.

hi i'm sebb i'm 19 and im dion's lover/ fiancé theres not much interesting about me apart from the fact that im loud as fuck and have a great personality, oh and i forgot to mention IM GAY AS FUCK!!!! well bisexual but pretty much gay because my percentage for girls is really low so i just say im gay its easier that way, it was easy for me to come out because my older brother had already come out as gay so it was easy for my parents to accept me.

as soon as we got to the apartment we run to the bedroom and took our clothes off, dion turned some music on because our walls are very thin and im 80% sure our neighbours can hear us, dion called top, grabbed the lube and started to put it on himself them he put it in me it felt so good i was moaning and biting my lip and dion was grunting for a good 30 minutes then we both stopped as we heard knocking at the door, i heard lilac's voice as she said " STOP FUCKING AND GET TO CLASS " we both looked at the time and realised class started in 5 minutes so he quickly got off me and we were rushing to put our clothes back on, we grabbed our things and rushed out the door and ran to class with daisy and lilac.

thats it for chapter 2

comment ideas for chapter 3

dont forget to like and follow

bye love you guys 🌸